2012年11月8日星期四

monster beats tter Sung cloud fri

On the way Liu Bu Yang whom the car goes home completed and Han Shu Wen ground telephone engineering.Because wanting more than a dayses to see not and up, remembering fondly of Han Shu Wen has already started overflowing, the useless talk gets up endless.The problem in"do I take a cosmetics …… afraid could not buy at that time …… I a to will use …… was all taking before of …… had you to help me ……" will discuss along while.
After coming home, Liu Bu Yang didn't enter a house right away, at outside continue to make a phone call, also dry clothes by air, in case make the parents think what bad matter he does.
Sung cloud friendship makes collective report for Liu Bu Yang:"This morning once the car Xu made me drive to pick her up, she bought five set computers!Packed cartful.Has she already said for you?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"She buys so much dry what, which come to money?"Skin a flint the man's top-class representative, oneself a spend several must, but ask girl friend which come to money to buy five set computers.
Hey Hey, give first oneself dozen ground, can Sung cloud friendship still not that happy:"You ask her by yourself.She says to play together, I don't play a computer game again.Move to go upstairs and lead long line and take for her what exchanger, made noon."
Liu Bu Yang ha ha smile:"Pain, cheap stake.Practice hand and foot first, wait my mama past you also like to show off a little bit efficient."
Cloud Ya Yi Leng of Sung, panic way:"Does your mama want?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"H'm, I bring back Sung cloud friendship and Liao Xian this afternoon house, she old man's house want to see you in even city and once car Xu."
Sung cloud friendship along while didn't speak words and absorbed several just soft-voiced in speaking Nus to ask:"How did you say?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"I a come back frank, say I in addition to Liao Xian outside still have three beloved girl friends, my Mom and Dad two words don't say of I five flowers greatly bound, taking out of two a leather belts to one person I."
Cloud Ya Hou of Sung:"You are a little bit serious."
Liu Bu Yang but continue:"I say an among those again to are Han Shu Wen, they once saw before.My mama doesn't take out me, can my daddy still keep scolding and beating.I say to still have one to call again car Xu once, they saw have never seen as well, two people again together go toward took out me in dead.I had to provide you to come out for protecting a life and said to still have Sung cloud friendship.How do you guess?"
Sung cloud friendship grieves, fantasizing the pillow is Liu Bu Yang ground head, very a burst of dead life ground**, the but again overcomes not to live his/her own curiosity and asks very impatiently:"Do not bury alive you?"





The chief criminal of the text chapter 341 is the most easy
Renew time:2008-12-2521:23:50 chapter word numbers:4659


Liu Bu Yang ha ha smile, say:"They immediately put me, however still scold, my blaming me don't bring back you."
Sung cloud friendship hums 1 and is in anger like, is like sneer and asks:"Your parents still remembers me?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"Certainly, currently I take three female kids home, you are still the most reasonable the."
Cloud Ya Qi Dao of Sung:"You directly say my age is the biggest and then goes!"
Liu Bu Yang says:"I am to say, my mama says the female is big three embrace gold brick!"
"Devil of a genius letter."Sung cloud friendship worries again:"Does your mama really needs to come over?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"Be not this time, after waiting we to come back."
Sung cloud friendship is worried:"How did you exactly say?Are they what mean?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"I say that all of you are my girl friends, they also only scold, I make me don't want to humiliate you."
Cloud Ya Shuo of Sung:"I know your home tube doesn't live you ……that says again when the time comes."
Liu Bu Yang says again:"I missed you."
Sung cloud friendship voice becomes low:"I am also."
Immediately after call car Xu once again, she said:"Sung cloud friendship affirmation hated to die me, tired she a day ……" speaks of the business of buying the computer, Liu Bu Yang blames and scolds to say:"You wear what hasty, went out right away, I prepared back again buy."
Once the car Xu says:"I am anyway free, constuct home."
Liu Bu Yang asks:"Which come to ground money?"
Once car Xu disaffection:"Do not small lo I.Today was used 20,006, I still remained 3,000 in card many."
Liu Bu Yang says:"Went to and return to you."
"I don't want!"Once the car Xu beat very determinedly ha ha."Also reckoned this to pay all savingses."
Liu Bu Yang says:"That I have no you great, no wonder that my mama also say that you are to take care of family a ground of kind."
Once the car Xu calls a way:"Your mama?You don't frighten me!"
Liu Bu Yang says:"Is true, she saw your photograph, will visit fortune-teller."
Once car Xu crest for a while, and then ask:"Did not you introduce introduction?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"I first introduce they just request to see photograph of ……" is again some kind of old speaks, be tell car Xu once she the identity of one of four girl friends have been already registered here at the Liu Bu Yang parents.
Once the car Xu beat again ha ha:"That I don't become mat bottom of.Ah, you seek again a , I say feeling for you."
Liu Bu Yang blames and scolds:"Just say do you take care of family, don't fight to excel.Hereafter prohibit to say this kind of words!"
Once the car Xu says:"I am practical and realistic."
Liu Bu Yang's responsibility asks:"Where are you getting more practical and realistic?Talk about reputation, you are the biggest.Talk about shape.You are the hottest.Say heart bottom, you are the most generous.Say personality, you are the true bright.What bottom is mat?"
Once the car Xu Hey Hey smiles:"Really difficult is you.Trust, I keep secret for you."
Liu Bu Yang finally just calls Liao Xian and said good evening good dream first, then chatted half an hour again.
On Friday afternoon, process Chen Qin's temporary decision and organization, Liu Zhen Dong's three brotherses drag along a house to bring to his house to the party.The words used Chen Qin say that uncle's uncle and Bo Niang Shu Niang all so love Liu Bu Yang, he has already made money to have skill now.Certainly all wanting to show filial obedience is good enough.
Liu Bu Yang comparison match the ground completed what those covered up to show for parents, drank much wine and said a lot of good words.
Now that Liu Bu Yang want Europe, that cousin, Liu An, in England should be responsible for a reception.Liu An's mother loved Liu Bu Yang since the childhood and absolutely was his own son to him, so wanted to immediately notify Liu An.Can Liu Bu Yang but say not to fix to go England, troublesome because of visa.
Liu Zhen Nan or request Liu Bu Yang to bring back the house to the girl friend and introduce for the elders, Chen Qin says that he is still small.Take no account of these first.
"The sun sun doesn't know in the outside how much female kid like!"
"All bring back, let your mama slowly choose."
……The of Zhou Li lays it on with a trowel each other.Although Chen Qin has the bitterness oneself to know,monster beats, also very Gao
Thought of a son in the evening, after sending the relativeses to all walk this walking is a month, also need to carry so many responsibilities, Liu Zhen Dong and Chen Qin is wanted by a lot of words to give an account.Chen Qin took two jade Buddhas to make Liu Bu Yang bring Sung cloud friendship again and once car Xu, also put blame on him:"The daughter-in-law forgot Niang.Also not much foolish two days."
Liu Zhen Dong then suggests a son to work rules to order, don't make men and women's relation indiscriminately.In fact have been enough disorderly.
On Saturday morning, Liu Bu Yang early and early picks up Liao Xian and accepted Liao always wide and Tan Shu Hua's ground Be a lot of to give repeated advice to.Liao Xian also and the parents Be clinging to say good-bye.
Two while fixing to go to pick up Han Shu Wen but the people receive her telephone and say the white is clever to insist on to send her past Liu Bu Yang's house.Hear this news.Liao Xian says in the outside etc..The parents who wait Han Shu Wen walked her to go again.
The impervious to reason insatiably greedy of Liu Bu Yang says:"Do not go.You what all don't tube, as long as know that you are my girl friend.I love you to go."
Liao Xian has to make he or she see dead if returned.
2 people return to a house, Chen Qin asks Liu Bu Yang:"What about Han Shu Wen?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"Wait a meeting her mama to send her to come over."
Chen Qin as being subjected to a bolt from the blue see Liao Xian of one eye, be responsible of suppress 1:"It isn't afraid."Liu Zhen Dong wanted to escape again.
Several all extremely uneasy etc.s to individuals Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论