2012年11月16日星期五

cheap beats by dre e slightest didn't p

Of performance, the eastern east of type have to fall in love, the elder brothers, your this younger sister is an onset of puberty, I see she love what you loved not to be next to if dream, you say with the elder brothers the truth, whether did a somebody else?I see a little bit be like!Walk all not to, it is a virgin to be different from", rice chaff this boy made chronic ailment again, a love expert, be in love the superior's power,Beats by Dre Electroplating. "Depend!Make Lao Tze say thick admire, this you see come out, your Zha I?", I scold a way. "Who the chicken expect Zha you?I can this alls not sees clearly and dares to also say that oneself is a beauty cutthroat?You didn't negate and then explain my that's right", the rice chaff says with smile. "Be regarded as!The elder brothers, this matter you a lift me depressed!Now that you saw out, I didn't deceive you as well, I have been aming her as a younger sister, all do her elder brother do for more than ten years, suddenly, she wants to do my woman, you consider, if want you to dry your own younger sister, you descend of hand?That is the beast behavior, can a few days ago I did beast, but I swear that I am forced, that day if I didn't do her, she will commit suicide, you consider, and that is the younger sister whom I shouted for more than ten years!In my in the mind, she is my close younger sister, and, you also saw, I close an uncle that is the son for father to me similar, if the small Xia dies because I didn't do her, I don't regret to die, she also says, she at enmity with I get married, also with Zi dream, worry dream they are similar, so heel I lifetime, otherwise would rather die, do you say what way I have?", The fire eye gold Jing of rice chaff this boy true his mama, he this sees out and make I can tell him the fact. "Your Ya walks what dog's dung luck, the good matters bad matter all make your a person have, an as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade small beauty again sacrifice at your bed up, envied to kill Lao Tze, time occupied, think brothers, know?". Once I listen to and stood up to kick rice chaff one feet and said, "you think I would like to!In fact my heart is painful, you can't understand of, I the slightest didn't polish off a pleasant sensation of virgin, on the contrary many negative offense feeling and ashamed feeling, I even feel that I is committing incest, after all, I was really her as own of close younger sister, this feels that livinging isn't equal to to die, painful, calculate, don't pull these with you boring of matter, you also go to work go to!Brothers, pain, this month, the elder brothers give you the cash award", say, I stood. "Slice, now close as surname is being spending money, you give me what cash award, wages I don't want, when the company turned for the better, I truely did to contribute, you give me cash award, I want, you don't give me, I ask you to want", the rice chaff says. "What do you understand?What company turn for the better an amendment not, we lack money and isn't a company to conduct now not good, but want to expand to be large-scale, extend factory premises, the increment devotion just lacks funds, you this cash award I still deliver not rise?That I still do a business enterprise and went home to embrace a kid to calculate", I smile to say to the rice chaff. ", To, poem Xia, I want to go together with an assistant, do you see?There is no a person who orders, everything I ran to delay time too much by myself, not is a brothers would not like to run, but feel that some small matters can hand over to the nether person to do, I take care of now of all of the stand are women, have no too much interesting, I also not direct them", say, the rice chaff Chou wears me and ask for me of opinion. "I agree that you recruit by yourself!Concrete problem you ask Li Nuo, she will help yours, personal interview you have a liking for by yourself of can, I not participate, anyway is the person whom you use by yourself, you play by ear, I want ~only result, my this owner waits upon so much!", Simultaneously say, I part public security room.178, wild the rice chaff matching "still go, continue hard" say with smile. Just get to office, telephone ring, once I saw, is a Zi dream of, started to grasp a words tube, "feed, Zi dream, what matter?What?Qin Meng calls words?Want us to pass by this afternoon?Okay, that my preparation for a while", originally Qin Meng makes me pass by this afternoon with Zi dream, the business of estimate style had a looks. After hanging a telephone, I gave the pass the uncle to make a telephone call and called he to my office inside come for a while. After several minutes, closed an uncle to come over, "how?Poem Xia, what matter?". ", Uncle, you with lawyer piece say for a while, I want to be on business to face city, don't the police department have an individual case what?". "Okay, you wait for several minutes, I heel lawyer piece contact first for a while" finishes saying, close an uncle to go out. Closed an uncle to just walk, the Zi dream pushed door but went into, "baby, how?I want to shove off as soon as possible, we see to arrive there to invite at noon that vice- ward chief has lunch and comes back to conveniently turn city in the province again in the afternoon if the dream connected back, she graduated today, did you forget?". ", Have no, just you say to pass by in the afternoon, I think to is to call in him and have supper, am I still just thinking!We are to arrive first to save city to connect if the dream faces city together, or all through the night arrive to save city tonight and if the dream stays for a night together, tomorrow morning return to company?Since so, that I arrangement work for a while, you go first to prepare yourself!", Say, I stired a telephone for rice chaff and pass Ling respectively and called they to my office come for a while. The Zi dream smiled to smile and had been already gone out. In less than a minute, rice chaff and pass Ling successively knocked on door to come in and closed Ling to say,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, "poem Xia, what matter?". I smile 2 to say to them, "you today pain for a while, bought my uncle and the ground that vice-president Liu see, pass Ling you accompany vice-president Liu to carry out a related procedure, how much does our debt up have?". Close Ling to say, "okay, money buying land is all right already, we from have funds 400 many ten thousand, those 10,000,000 loans haven't moved, am I still just thinking!This money is old to put motionless, the interests are all impending, and canning not use don't borrow!". ", Aren't the affairs that deals with legal case for these several days!There are no this mood and energy a while, that you go!Rice chaff you do to invite a style of procedure, I criticize for a while, I am on business today and have what matter you always say with worry it's all right, have no necessity don't want me to criticize", say, I made a telephone call with worry dream, result no one answered. "Li Nuo, you come out for a while", I shouted out Li Nuo in the box stall office. "President, what matter?", Li Nuo smiles to ask a way.", Just I always make a phone call with worry, she look like the car go to, I probably don't come back tonight, you and she says for a while, she knows how to do of, also have, you help vice-president Liu and invite assistant, conveniently recruited the personnel whom we said last time to come over together, included a foreign trade of and yours, English of the personal interview make small cloud go together with you, tomorrow is Saturday, you are simply to arrange job advertisement tomorrow, if we are being free will also go, the telephone of the Hou contacts by that time, you tell us address and booth, not very good?". ", I arrange right away and returnHave, these days of some old customers to us sought me again, seem card pass dress of the quality is wrong, none of somebody else's customers wanted his product, this were again opportunities to us of", Li Nuo says with smile. "BE!That this matter you with worry concourse report for a while, I ain't available to listen to now your make collective report, you first the company mete out a result to come out, this is really an opportunity, but we have ability to answer now, this is a problem, so concrete you still want with worry always still have concourse to report for a while, that you all the favour go!I want to walk", say, I lift to wrap into an outside to walk. Rice chaff they also follow, in the hallway, close Ling to say, "poem Xia, generously came, our business enterprise wanted to really set up so big factory premises,cheap beats by dre, that pass surname affirmation is us city inside's biggest private enterprise, you are the youngest entrepreneur!". I say with smile, "this my pouring have never thought, as long as canning guard a pass a surname to more do is more big, I to the strenuous effort that must rise my old daddy so for several years". The rice chaff also says that"is all right, brothers, we all support you and also believe you, certain of, I have much of confidence, to?Close elder sister Ling". Close Ling to say with smile, "to, we all have confidence to the poem Xia, have a liking for at ordinary times silly inside unsophisticated, what matters all ignore, but key the time have courage and judgment to have energy". "Like, that lends you of the Ji talked", I say with smile. When I arrived downstairs' of time, the BMW of the Zi dream has already waited me at the door and at the right moment closed uncle to just talk with Zi dream!See I come down and closed an uncle to say, "the poem Xia Be free of, you trust be on business!I have already called you instructed a police department, they say, as long as not the province has no problem, because your suspicion basically gets rid of" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论