2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 62m9ou

On the tree, the tree mess seventy-eight worse vines and projections lot of very good climbing, people like my skill,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 74e6kn, and all of a sudden run on ten meters, then those corpse limp has all Bay under the tree ,cheap ugg boots, I looked down and rely on my day, the tree below all blue to fall, little bones are left down

     Those corpse limp consciousness together, suddenly began to jump on to. They climb trees much faster than we are, all of a sudden to our feet at the root,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 38y9jl.

     The fat man to climb on top of me, and asked: Did not you say your little brother's blood is also worse than the water repellent it? How useless?

     My mind all Dakui just fall down the screen, do not want to care for him, his discussion of a dull, cursed loudly, suddenly I'm on the foot of a pain, a corpse limp bite my leg, my foot kicked down a look below like pot corpse limp scrambling to climb up to this time, Uncle called: above the bag there are explosives explosives, jade bedside!

     I asked: In which side ah!

     Tri cursed: you fuckin sitting on the edge do not know, in the left pocket!! I looked down to see, the dynamite package is not in that corpse turtle nautical, can not see, busy open few shots, played only fly a few bugs. This time nausea lecythus suddenly from his pocket and pulled out a few Huozhe Zi, point to the jade bed fling, that bugs have been afraid of his blood, but still afraid of fire, he saw the fire down, Shua cry, and get out of a big *** suddenly exposed has been linked to several only insects addition to bird backpack, fat ass, shouting: Mother, fast little firecrackers, I could not stand up,ugg boots uk!

     Pan child in the above shouted: Fuck! Not there too many explosives, bombing we also desperately, I see more and more corpse limp to climb to know now hesitate to be sure it is a dead end, shouting tube not so much dead on the dead! , a bite is a burst on the TV drama backpack.

     Fast that explosion, heard a loud noise, I Fudge, feel my chin, buttocks, thighs at the same time piling machine hit the whole person is air waves rushed up, and then a heavy hit what above that look really seven muddy eight elements, I am a sweet voice, a blood spit out, dark eyes, his mind buzzing whining,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 80w3hf, ears do not hear anything.

     A long time before I Huanguo Lai, a look below the corpse limp blast red fly off a lot, and I turned to see other people, busy hands and feet, climb to go. Because the body painted following Shitai powder, those ghosts hand rattan see I have to get out of this time, the following came a loud cry, and I looked down and those dead limp like a tide gather over, they climb very fast, I do not think we covered it hurt to have to continue to climb. The busy eyes closed, trying very hard to get up.

     Seeing I'm going to climb up a crack hole, and suddenly the back of a pain, a look back, a corpse limp has jumped up, furiously biting my back. I turned and shot, smash it. The same time, the other larger,cheap ugg boots, what word bite my thigh, I have a bite, a gun is a hit, it smashed down, but it immediately seize branches want to jump on to my counterassaulted shot, playing it rot. But only the fourth only immediately and jumping up.

     I saw just a few steps away from the way out, the heart says bite it, Anyway you a short time to bite undead,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 80w8oj, I'm on the ground you look good, thinking continue to climb, at this time, I seize the hand of the branches suddenly great pain, I turned my head to look, I saw a blood face suddenly out from behind the trunk of exploration, the two almost burst out of the eyeball staring straight at me.











     Volume I, Chapter XXVIII Qixing Lu Wang fire

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:08 this chapter word count: 3778



     This face a bloody, do not know is the exposed skin melted inside the muscle, or blood oozing from his body, covering

没有评论:

发表评论