2012年11月19日星期一

beats dr dre f curiosity I tear o

The door of villa suddenly discovers that 2 people's breathing that cause disturbance incredibly disappeared ……
"Die?How can?!BE who dry?The hand and foot is incredibly quicker than me ……"arrive at to lie before two human faces in the pool of blood me to mumblingly say.Then the detection of my sharp-eyed'winds and clouds sword'of seem in the bosom a letter, I without extra trouble draw out envelope to see on a word of envelope don't also write, just at there is the wax in fire red outside print ……made in the Qu of curiosity I tear open envelope, can just just opened a burst of Xing breeze of very thin letter paper to take murderous look Zhao then I inheritted, I the toe of glint lightly ordered to jump to count a rice after the ground, 'remnants gun'with'winds and clouds sword'of the corpse was immediately annoyed vigorously was divided into a few pieces!!
Is four close behind the black dress person fell in 2 people's body part side, after seeing a body part one eye, again vision concentrated at my body up, seeing me didn't realize them still carefree looking at letter, hence two words have never said and then held sword dynasty I stab ……the previous concession is just the reaction of my conditioned reflex, but at this time they already real of station at my in front,cheap beats by dre, so they have no again move of opportunity!!
"Make what?See a letter don't let somebody else see clear as well ……"while I am complaining 4 people feels once the air sink, be then settled by me at air, I can see from 4 people the whole body the only revelation's outlying eye their fear.Then played to loudly point, 4 people's skull at face empty turn 1 turn after escaped from their necks, the blood pillar spewed out two meters much Gao ……at under the moonlight blood fog in red seem to be abnormality of uncanny and bewitchingly beautiful.
Looking at four flexible life moments and die, can not start to concuss one in my heart silk Lian Yi, for thus of feel I can not help a self-ridicule of say with smile:"Saw come from F is a colder and colder blood ……"
The deadlock looking at an incomplete corpse of 2 people behind all of a sudden, I say with smile:"If lead to here to them, is want and lend°s my hand you revenge of words, my missing your purposes has already come to a ……" says I no longer manage those corpses, attention beginning concentrated in hand of letter up ……
It is a secretly write to originally believe, its contents probably is say two person's secretly plans in several days attackstone a small village, the name of small village calls'mysterious village'!!Then next for the engagement for dividing booty, the person who write a letter incredibly wants ~only 20% of wealth and properties, and still suggests the idea kills all of the villagers in the village only ……"return is really a malicious role, can he as long as 100 cents of 20 … of the wealth and properties in the village …if isn't this person and village to contain enemy, that is these 20% and then isn't a fraction eyes!!"It calculates in my heart.
"Want to take care of this carefree matter?A previous secretly write lets I'earn without effort'a princess, see is obvious to the advantage involving in other's business ……but this matter seems to be troublesome, while I am naturally the person whom a dislikes trouble ha ha~~~~Can calculate you Be getting more unlucky."I smiled to smile a hand on jilting letter paper and envelope suddenly and in the sky from the Ran to get up and became ash to exert before falling to the ground ……
When I am just preparing the corpses of processing ground, an extremely small voice loudly aroused my attention, at the same time at I nearby up of big tree shadow up many a person's shadow, I raise head a direction that follow reflection on water's spread to hope to go, indeed as expected at big tree on many a person!!He carry month on his back but sign, circle circle consumedly of the moon is like the background that he appears, high but outstanding body an on every occasion of station is over there ……
"Feed~~~~So late, you stand so is Gao why?"Can not stand him to pack cool shape to say.
"Are they what you kills?"The bearer says chillily.Although the voice is apathetic,I still can listen to the surprise in his tone.
"If I say be not, your letter?"I funnily ask a way.The surroundings of seeming also only has me a living creature, I really ain't understand clearly person the Zang get, why can he want to ask a so idiotic question??
"So say thing also on the your hand~~~~"He remains icy cold of say.
"If I say that I have no.Will you believe?"However I this time but very truly be willing to of answer his, if he the thing in mean the words of that letter ……
"Since so that you are subjected to dead~~~~"Say he drew out lance between waists to point to me.
"Who are you ?"This cutthroat also loves to play too much cool~~~~
"Can kill them with you four real strenght, you really entitle to to know my name ……"
Gave in"not only this guy love plays cool, and arrogance ……" my heart he this evaluation!!
"Is cold ……month ……fix ……Luo!!"He a word a word say chillily.
"'The cold month fixs Luo'?!Are you that, have the cutthroat of sword saint real strenght?"For this well-known person I still slightly have hear of, hear he from way dead the person under his sword is countless, has never had the record to accidentally lose, because is a cutthroat once accidentally lose, most likely have already mean to die!!Also no one once sees his face.Because of once seeing the persons of his true character all dead under his sword ……neither return alive!!The legend is a sword saint to once escape his assassination as well ……
"Do not is legendary can see your face not to know not to living a person isn't true?Can't because they all drive you to frighten to death?Xi Xi~~~~"I remain thin to smile breeze rare of say.However'the cold month fixs Luo'saw me the shape of this recreation, the Leng was to don't dare to at will make moves, because each run into his person be not frighten to death to flow of kneel ground to beg for mercy, would be embattled prepare to is one life-and-death struggle with him, but be like me thus of he still keeps seeing for the first time.But hesitant return hesitant end he still enter I offend, as a cutthroat, he didn't choose of leeway, the homicide is his purpose, ignore opponent have much strong, ignore oneself whether has ability will it with one action the shot kill, he wants one onward aggression of going toward, again take the offensive ……
"Come~~~~Show me you to have how much capital more more arrogant than me ……"once the my right hand recruit to absorb to come to a lance, the sword points sneer way in the ground.
Under the irradiation of moonlight'the cold month fix Luo'of the lance change magically must way sword shadow ……"fix Luo waning moon!!"His figure along with his a greatly drink to sign horse from a change two, two change four, four change eight, eight change 16 ……immediately the sky in many fix Luo for 16 cold months, true true or false leave, falsely truth or falsity actually and basically no man cent pure, but those swords copy is also such as the raindrop generally and all over the place inherit.
"Hum~~~ indeed as expected there is skill ……" sees his appearance like this I then know that this recruits it's not vulgar, but the margin of real strenght isn't a recruit type gorgeously can make up of, sees my corner of mouth start to hang up a to put on sneer, the right foot steps a half to tread, the right hand lance stabs toward the sky ……'Ding'of a two of us' sword point mutually the shot wipe few Mars together, but the sword copies to remain downfall ……however those shadow haven't run into my the body ascend already drive my protect a body to really annoy to play a part and fall at ground up ……hundreds of entity sword spirits strafe like machine gun at me on all sides up, start to concuss big slice of dust ……the dust after flying spread spread all over deep hole of thick thin Leng form of a lance on the ground!!See again air'the cold month fix Luo'no longer know where went ……
His action very pair match cutthroat of and style, a shot not medium, immediately and far escape!!
I sword point a pick the sword spirit of a crescent moon form to then fly toward a tree bottom to,beats dr dre, from the Shan in tree,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, the immediately a dark shadow's sword spirit chops down on the big tree to sign the bark that the horse bombed out one, and still deep-fries a 20 cm deep ditch, can be said as astute~~~~The dark shadow Shan changes magically again after coming out falsely copying of an innumerable one sword quick one sword of dynasty I offend, while I then display supple of skill's easily staying away one sword is another sword.
Although see every time wipe a sword point to hide very dangerously …… as time passes will discover at the moment of I am like one leaf Gu boat, but'the cold month fixs Luo'of the sword is certainly like several meters high billow ……in the situation full of peril Gu boat this that the Fu always wasn't destroyed by the billow!!Finally I am up the hilt of a sword fix Luo in the cold month, a feet Chuai's cold month fixs Luo to feel an empty lance in hand have already disappeared Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论