2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Solo HD e as the death and h

, I cried voice.
Be also getting more restraining tears in the elder brother Yun's eyes:"Own younger sister, can I also not understand your idea?Is like son, you are so badly harmed by me, still insist that a horse captures the next three generalses, in addition to doing not think me as the death and harm heart of three generals, is also want to use to have a great achievement to protect my life, is be not?The skill in martial arts of three generals isn't low, you are to use life wager.No matter how it is say, such as son or to I like the former concern, I still have what reason to scold you?"
I cover up head Ying Ying in the elder brother's hand to weep over:"Be not, is my wrong.Is that I force elder brother want a suicide, is that I almost killed own of kiss an elder brother.The elder brother didn't harm me of heart, you have to harm is you!If the son is subjected to this sword, purely what a suck, should also harm weigh again."
"Blah what, alas.At the beginning, you tell me summer the business of the Hou orchid, I have already prepared feeling, probably, that day, I should cross-examine yours.Now cries, which still be like to fight absolute being."Sneering at me is a , elder brother Yun once took the cotton of flank to wipe my face.
I stretch hand to want to press down elder brother Yun's hand, but according to at his wrist up, the Liao Kao icy cold felling in a twinkling flooded my whole body, I wasn't beaten 1 by ground to cringe.Feel my cringe, elder brother Yun slowly the handle knob take away and once pulled to march be covered on me, start to outwardly walk.The sound of shackles makes me be a burst of absentminded, responded to come over right away:"Elder brother, you don't go."
Elder brother Yun stops and turned head wry smile for a while:"I just want to make them beat some water, you burn badly."
Touching a forehead is some to burn, I embarrassedly wry smile for a while.Instruct the non-commissioned officer kick of outside, elder brother Yun slowly walks to return to me:"I understand your idea, can I can not promise you."
I sigh:"I also understand an elder brother, so several years, you want to really listen to mine and early left Liu Huang Shu.This time, Liu Huang Shu ran not to drop, he has no opportunity again participation compete for hegemony the game of world, so, the elder brother also has no opportunity again for his effect.Say again, I am still that sentence, Liu Huang Shu also not is what good lord Mr., you work oneslf to the bone for him unworthy."
"Is like son, the person is each to have ambition, you despise uncle Huang, and that is that you doesn't understand him.Uncle Huang is kindness and loyalty the wise ruler of the righteousness, he has already known to meet to me of boon, I in no case will betray his, you need not advise again."
I also know a momentary persuasion not he, sigh a way:"The elder brother doesn't decline let it be and knows a momentary such as the son, you can't believe me, either, first heel at such as son nearby good?"
The light speech way of elder brother Yun:"The Cao holds to hand over to you me to handle, you can kill me, or let I settle by myself and help my loyalty righteousness.Are its lord perspectively, I can't resent you."
I smiled:"Elder brother, you finally still keep annoying however."Once pulled elder brother Yun's successful, I told him very in earnest:"You know can't make you die such as the son of, such as son prefer to oneself die.However, I can't put you to walk, either, I at lord male there swear, make you not leave.The elder brother doesn't also try to commit suicide of matter, regardless you use which way try to commit suicide, the younger sisters will die together with you."
The non-commissioned officer carried water to come in, elder brother Yun wet cotton to take on my forehead:"I didn't get angry, each be lord for it, the elder brother isn't your opponent, lose willingly.Just, I don't decline, the Cao holds place how you give an account?The Cao holds can't pass so me?Make you be brought trouble by me with it, rather I am one personal dead."
I shake:"This need not you take care of, the lord is male since have already handed over you I handle, he can't say again what.From now on, I couldn't make you leave such as the son."
Elder brother Yun's wry smile for a while:"I don't know that the Cao holds to how can trust so you, but is a lord Mr., especially the Cao holds this kind of person, they all have endurance limit to anyone's anythings.So, you think that the long term isn't commendable either the viewpoint that I leave.Anyway your elder brother's wife and kid has you to look after, I also calculated a nothing important to concern about."
I am getting more silent, led a short while self-ridicule way:"See, the elder brother has already understood me to settle a meeting elder brother's wife they brought back Luo sun.Your viewpoint I also knew, do you want to evade with the dead what?If you really want to think so, in fact also easy, the moon beside, you begin, killed me, left here.Those non-commissioned officers out of the debt aren't under your words, main male battalion not at, here the nobody block of bottom you."
"Is like son, I once said, I couldn't hurt my own close relatives, especially you.This harms you, I have been deeply regret of go to, do you still need to use words to run on a bank me?BE, I admit, I think elusion.A close younger sister who is me, no matter how our positions are, the blood is always thicker than aqueous of, don't say to hurt you, be make use of you, I can not also attain;Part is my lord Mr., know I, believe my lord Mr,Beats Solo HD., ignore what happened matter, I can't betray him, either.Under this circumstance, you want how I am is the Gou lived to a life time?If I am true of don't care you, this sword, I can want your life."
"You are this sword, want of isn't my life, but your life.If all learn you on everyones of battlefield, beat however commit suicide, there is also great commander?All put together to die.Elder brother, Liu Huang Shu whether really know you, believe you, later can clear up.Now that you say like this, that I tell you, if you really want a suicide, I will keep you company, not only I keep you company, I also will make Liu Bei all keep you company.I absolutely can't let you for of loyal of lord Mr. throw down you to live in this in this world alone."
"You ……, like son, are you threatenning me?"
"Elder brother, I can't threaten you.Say what blood to be thicker than water?You do like this, in fact be throw down our these close relatives to ignore.Now that you can be not concerned I, not concerned elder brother's wife, not concerned kid, don't care your ideal, such as son also not concerned this life.What world the person's peace or chaos?I isn't even staying oneself's elder brother's lives next, can can also take care of the world person's life?Cough, cough ……"these words finish saying, I am tired to keep breathing heavily, the pain on the body also arrives however the bitterness of in the mind.

Chapter 216 blood is thicker than water(3)


Elder brother Yun is silent to come down.Led in a short while, he wry smile way:"Since you met what fairy, I say however you, Dou however you, I also no longer say what, with you be.Where is the medicine ?I change a medicine for you."
I think of him at and also got hurt in a war of Lyu Bu, quickly ask him:"Elder brother, your harm how?"
Elder brother Yun shakes head:"Is a little small harm, Be free.It is yourself to pour, this sword why don't stay away, harm of so heavy, if isn't that I accept quick moving, change direction, what this sword sting enter is your chest."
"I can not hide, otherwise you will harm yourself.Why do you do like this?I build green son to you, don't you use like this.Your a little bit true don't concern about us?You don't want as well, if you died, how do I do?"
"What how do?At that time that circumstance, changed to do is such as son you, also similar.Say again, I that sword originally not is to stab you, however want to force you to open."
"I know, so, I can't step aside, as long as I let, what green son sting enters was your own throat."
Elder brother Yun sighs:"I really be not think so.Right away, I am the viewpoint with a suicide, can you that yelling to make me know is you, that sword however is to by instinct force to open you, I want to ask exactly isn't you.Can you but three regardless of ground of blunt came over to embrace me.I accept a hand to cannot compare with and is just in time partial to edge of sword for a while."
I feel the wound is painful must be more severe, this wound incredibly is that I ask for it.If not is was subjected to so heavy of wound, can't the identity of war absolute being expose?The affair in nowadays is be not well do some?The one more thinks that is probably also uncertain, if disappears and fights absolute being Tu now, this seems to be also to not too say in the past, I originally of the viewpoint looked like also a little bit in brief.Ah, I am very silly, why follow Cao to hold, secretly follow troops, disguise as to fight absolute being to burst upon good.
See me not to talk, elder brother Yun smiled:"Again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论