2012年11月1日星期四

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com ness I part in mind

, He by himself have to drive from Ye of 11 positions of brigade pair captains come down, or directly adjust him to two brigades be the fire head of supervisor's kitchen soldier?





The text true Yang inspects
Renew time:2010-4-3013:27:55 chapter word numbers:4780

My eyes take aim to crumple white Yan with in a puzzle look of forehead because of being beaten by my chopsticks, the in the mind is doing not like thinking of spirit, blue dye Wen Run,such as the voice of jade, has already rung out in the ear, "do not need to be felt very much obliged, these works at the right moment can toughen my ability, to my later life road very helpful, in fact should be that I thank for Yu Zhi wave captain just to, thank you for giving I so seldom toughens opportunity."
If this words say of …… indeed as expected not Kui is blue to dye can speak, let people listen to if bathe spring breeze, he said like this, my nature also not is well again say what, have to impassionedly smile to fork out a topic to open a debate each business in the foreign brigade to him ……
Are a words how to says?Leader's keeping a great secret is to keep to make people cut and polish not deeply mysterious feeling!This sentence I deeply agree!
For example say the person role in the comic and animation, if what to own mysterious feeling is so a virtuous role he(she, it) is absolutely to push the key person of plot development, if is a villain?So congratulated, 200% was BOSS the person of the devil king class!
I have been thinking Azrael inside of blue dye 惣 right lie be maintain mysterious feeling of each medium raise Chu, work properly the interaction of court and silver to let in the 瀞 from the first we owner dimmed eyesight confused, be played turn round and round, and then call king falsely the turn more makes real strenght strongly break noodles Be sworn allegiance to his foot, although he seems heart in want to all put in noodles in Taiwan, whenever he generally occupies vantage points like the absolute being of look down myriad living things to peep out to make people feel struck with fright or horror cold Lie smiling face, will make me feel to seem all of all theses are him with the interest to of fun, in his heart real want to basically isn't what our these ordinary mortals can guess to get, be because being blue to dye that to let people can not Qi and of the mysterious feeling makes I matchless adoration he, feel that he is a born great king, seem naturally and then should sign a sky at the crest on!
Certainly, what I say is more than 100 years hereafter have no to have scruples about of use relentless a look in the eyes to look down at foot of blue dye 惣 right lie, as for now of he, on the body although the breathing taken relentless, bring a person more moderate and harmless felling of being thats, live his next door every day, not be saying mysterious feeling, I even he an in the evening how many toilets all know, whatever kinds can not weigh to start to unite as one with future great king he, so to blue dye early have no at the beginning respect adore and with it get along with of very careful, on the contrary and slowly be him as oneself count for much and worth trust of under charge, alas, unexpectedly let blue dye to be under charge, hereafter can't be broken noodles to make track for to kill?It was a that mixs most Ye to presumably cross crossing of Azrael in the middle of the female me!
11 brigades are pure combats foreign brigade, the brigade duty doesn't seem to be other a time the brigade is so heavy but is not light either loose be, although I am always all policy that adopts and puts a cow and eats grass brigade duty's letting go and handing over to at present haven't graduated from the school of blue dye a processing, after all the somebody else is a future BOSS class role, I again trust he also absolutely can't such as white Yan similar trust, so although a lot of businesses in the brigade I am all superficially completely ignore of appearance, actually everyone noodles business in the mind how much will have a number, so I also know the work that is blue and dye's making it always is all perfect, let people completely pick not to serve as what false come out, even if is in order to can't do betterly than him, either, my close Li in person so I have been really thinking and leave him in my 11 brigades, just have been saying not ah, H'm, probably borrows and goes this time the true Yang inspects of opportunity with him cautiously talk for a while like.
Part with blue dye a discussion a time brigade business I part in mind inwardly calculate,www.headphones-fashion.com, seem the white Zai that the in front foods all eat up hesitant for a while, then interrupt me to say with blue conversation for dying:"Bother for a while execuse me, there is a problem wanting to ask you, why you especially the idea emphasize the you's guidance includes the civilian the student's class,can the nobility not ascend your lesson?"
My Song shrugs shoulders to say very frankly:"Is not the lesson that the nobility can not ascend me, but usually the nobilities can't enter 11 brigades this kind of death rate rather high combat a time brigade, you also know that we take turns currently the big part of the member of team of brigade all from flowed soul street to directly select the incoming, joined from the true Yang graduation incoming of although not was to have no, seldom be, so our big parts of member of team of 11 brigades had never accepted regular education of system, the moral standardses that would chop down to kill to connect to take the whole a time's brigade all said all day long not best, my hope hereafter absorbed some students more to go into a brigade from the true Yang as far as possible, change took turns for a while the whole character of brigade, so I tomorrow simultaneously taught the students study of at the same time part to their Xiao with big righteousness after persuading them the graduation join 11 brigades brigade, those nobilities always all really despise our grass root to be from 11 brigades, so the student, who will in advance won't be feat to get into the nobility of foreign brigade, throws away, so as not to is embarrassed when the time comes, be so, do you still have a problem?"
"Have no!"
"Have no and then wash a plate, today it's your turn, wash a little bit cleanerly, broke off twice indemnification!"
My milli- Don't mention it says and see the white Zai carries a heap of plate the feeling doesn't don't wish of go out to leave, this just continues and blue dye to discuss to take turns brigade business of problem, with usually similar, don't discuss discusses for none of several ten days once, a discuss and want to grasp candle to talk for night recent a time the brigade everyone's noodles of business discuss clearly, conveniently connect down a few businesses of months to cautiously deploy for a while ……
While being blue to dye to leave my room have already approached dead hour, I stretch a lazy waist to make sure that own brain cell dies a lot for a night, really very tired, this still fights the foreign brigade business doesn't calculate too many, if changing is another of the foreign brigade not just tire out completely ah, I am really very curious future that combat madman more wood sword eight is how to manage a foreign brigade?Want to say still blue dye the ability of handling affairs strong, so many affairs can handle tidy, one silk isn't disorderly, if these the true all press estimate to have no for several days on me, I will learn blue dye Pan to leave a corpse soul of field, indeed as expected the captain isn't so either be of, have can share business of is really very important.
The blue efficiency for dying is very high, soon help me with true Yang contact good, made sure the concrete date that the true Yang inspects, arrived that day I closed I in the room to cautiously turn the makeup in more than two hours, and then combed along while I grow and the fluently slipping of the ankle grow hair, be I change good representative the snow-white captain feather of I's identity knits, habitual of Lie empty don't be after death dressing light gorgeous shine on a coming out of person of when the brigade give up body bypass lead of subordinate member of team at least half the foolish Leng is petrochemical, another half then bump a brigade to give up, wall, tree trunk etc. a series don't calculate the stumbling block of stumbling block up.
See oneself belong to my in the mind of next reaction to inwardly sigh, indeed as expected and hard dressing up will arouse trouble, but join my this rascal for the sake of the handsome boy of attraction a time brigade currently also can I this captain sacrifice sex appeal, wait until numerous later beauty Azraels to become number of me easy!
Is blue to dye while arriving at 11 brigade doorways, white Zai, silver and white Yan early etc. is over there, white Yan for I the shape that once dressed up with meticulous care at this time's pouring is to don't care, his esthetic sense early has already distorted uncanny degree, I to his attitude pour is to don't care, as for leave of 3 people see I work properly at this time gorgeous lucid and attractive collectively appear Leng absolute being at ordinary times than more beautiful several cents of facial appearance the phenomenon let a bit secretly pleased in my heart, female for Yue already permit is a historic constant truth, can make three future captains dejected ……H'm ……have much of sense of achievement!
Brief foolish Leng 3 people after soon resume intelligent and take no cognizance white Yan of taking a distant view two brigade directions always, I am smile slightly to looking at 3 people, the white Zai looks at I polish at this time fine the perfect face having no time close lightly purse one's lips lips unexpectedly from the nostril in humed for a while and then no longer see me, let me right away upsurge at his □up leave I to this desire that visits footprint.
Silver's pouring is nowise stingy of cry up at this time me am rare Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论