2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre uYou think that the

1, takes a kid together, we enjoy a get-together well again."
The ambition Wei ordered to nod and stood to start and touched to touch a cup with Ma Lie, the one mouthful stem descended and turned to say to me:"I say the text is handsome, today this matter, I visit a line, thinking the Yi is our younger sister's son, you don't also consider as an outsider, her helping you is as it should be, you invite with her good time makes a phone call again to me, my driving to pick you up big hospital is to the city Wei."
The sky of Xing heat, autumnal winds right against the face, but don't send great meaning, looking at ambition Wei to open that old rich Kang to slowly leave, I and Ma Lie are all a burst of and depressed.Isn't to mix a day, is the Zha also so difficult.



Nine strive for private



There is far no my imagination in city Wei big hospital in of tight, although two armed polices of on duty are impressive demeanor, martial and extraordinary, beyond doubt alertness very bad, wax stand is two sides, almost don't face one eye to the my getting into at the front door.Or is only because this to be just the decoration of a tree Wei, again or because my outlooking and clothes were really too common, mix vestige in come to go to work will notice with the basic nobody in the crowd of official business.
Along the granite big way once walks all the way and scanned widely both sides to all repair tidy turf-grass, the edge spread out the floral pattern of not well-known flower, the parking lot that can accept 100 cars in being 1.It all is a bushy loose cypress on all sides.
Just walked into a big hospital to have no several steps, I was conjecturing this don't acquaint with of place, the cellular phone rang and thought Yi to beat of.
"Elder brother, is that I think Yi, have you already arrived city Wei?"
"Just come in, how, also have what wanted hand over treat?"
Think a Yi way:"Have no, I afraid you lateness, originally I should accompany you to ascend my adopted father house in person of, but I wanted to test class for these several days, a little time have no, good wretchedness."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Be free, my friend drives to send me come of, is not likely to be late of, ask others for help to handle affairs to how to be late, this truth I still understand."
Think the Yi is in the telephone there is also ha ha on smiling, say:"You don't be nervous, the whole I have already advanced to pass a telephone with adopted father, however have a matter me to say that you can forbid animation."
"What is the matter so serious?"I pour a bit curious.
"Xi Xi, I say with adopted father, you are my boyfriend!"Think Yi to laugh loud over there."Depend, dead wench!"I curse and scold a way.Think Yi to lightly say with smile:"You don't want to annoy, I isn't this all be good for you?You think that the business of my boyfriend is also the business that he does a son-in-law,cheap beats by dre, his ability not last heart?You also the nothing important lose?Besides do my boyfriend to throw your face very much."
"Is alas, calculate, don't say this, in advance pronouncement for a while, just hang a , afternoon cancel."
"Know, I can also make you marry me not to become and saided again, you want to marry, don't I still wish to marry!Xi Xi, don't say, you hurriedly go, his work is getting more busy, have no how many times see you, you express as far as possible!"Think Yi to say with smile.
Hang up telephone, the difficult to express pressure arises spontaneously and seek a work, be unlikely still don't is your boyfriend just go, a little bit receive the helpless feeling that the son marries, really want to turn round and then walk, and then feel the business that promises other people, so a walk it not too man, hesitated for a while, finally walk into a building grandiosity, the carriage ancient thick city Wei is inside the mansion.
"Who do you seek?"I stand on the comprehensive section doorway everywhere to trail and discover.The left hand inside the house clips smoke, the right hand holds the middle age of report to ask question a way.
", Comrade, you see me occupying and seeking Luo's secretary."
", Sorry, Luo pair the secretary investigate go to."The middle age that reads newspaper lets go of the newspaper in the hand and stretches out right hand middle finger and lightly pushed to push gold silk on bridge glasses.
Depend, be not, not at?The male whom my in the mind is a burst of to curse and scold, toward middle age glasses asks a way:"That can he when come back?"
The middle age glasses male up and down conjectured me and said:"This can not say, you is come to reflect a problem of, that must go first to petition to do register."Say and lower the head to go, immediately after read a report.
Mama of what attitude, I for one young man, good hand good feet of, looking at to be like to appeal for higher authorities help to cause trouble not to become.
Deeply absorb tone, I way:"Also not BE, I seek Luo's secretary to have a little a matter and have already beaten first to come to grips to shout with another matter and say this morning 9:30 calls I punctually arrive this."
Newspaper middle age glasses male shouts that the ground is raised head, for a while, up and down swept my several eyes, said a voice:"You at this foolish for a while."Finished saying to start to walk to go out.I the ear dint ambiguously hear very good he is pounding flank a door for closing tightly, to in ask to inquire a way:"Luo pair secretary, have a young men to see you, say to lead with you in advance and around."
Lead a short moment, the middle age glasses male come back, is greatly to alleviate on the face, say:"Is ashamed ah, walk, my taking you your along while, such as, office, and his etc. of the pair secretary was to Luo."
Dying, just also said an investigation to go, have already turned head and then become to wait my along while.
The middle age glasses are some male easily exciteds, simultaneously walk part explanation way:"The crowd who appeals for higher authorities helps recently and come to solicit business of more miscellaneous person, isn't the words of urgent matter, we all generally block for the leadership, you know, Luo pair the secretary cent takes care of a government method, the affair is really very busy."
My in the mind is scolding and noding to attach to match a way:"I am understand, I am understand, this what affairs all want to pay attention to a division of labour, is a leadership, good be decision important event, not handle the small matter of these trivial matters, what matter all close dint in person BE, busy must come over."
The middle age glasses male ordered to nod and said:"To to, is this truth, comprehension good."Say to depress voice, in a soft voice say:"Yesterday Luo pair the secretary connected his adopted daughter telephone of time I just and beside, he literally lifted severals with me, you were the boyfriend of his adopted daughter."
, Die old headman, does this do your 屌 matter again?Certainly I still kept having to a helpless location to nod.
The middle age glasses male hopes to watch from a distance me, the Hey Hey stem smiles several voices and describe much trivial have much trivial, toward me to nod a way:"Is quite good, there is prospect, have prospect!"
Is bad not disgusted you, really his mama thinks the one punch shot is ground you that gold silk glasses, beat you are everywhere to seek a tooth.
With stalwart thou plain, the inner part decorates luxurious city Wei the mansion is different, Luo the room of the pair secretary is by chance simple, even can not compare with intermediate manager's office of various company that I once saw.And I in those early years at lead of one state-owners enterprise in old the always luxurious office was to don't get a ratio.
The simple and direct and clean office is in brief been divided into two to separate, being a head one is a very small saloon, remove two old sofa and an end table, touch eyes but and of is to occupy near greater half wall, flood each kind of dog's-ear bookcase, another a face to the wall to up hang a few calligraphies.There is among them a four big words:"Ruling is people!"The thick Mo weighs a pen, very the Duo person's informer.
" Ha ha, you are a small Teng?"A middle age that takes a light Chuan sound walked out from the inside and was walking and saying to me:" Come, sit for a while!"Become overdo again to say towards taking the that middle age glasses male whom I come:"Qin Fu's director bothers you to make a telephone call with administration section and makes them send water, I this all could not pour two cups, can not receive a guest."
That Qin pair the director ordered to nod and promised to retreat to go out.Take advantage o this effort, I secretly conjectured for a while at present this Luo pair secretary.Sees this person age about 40 years old, the framework is high big, but describe lean, a rice yellow jacket wears on the body to also seem to be some hollow, there are completely no those swollen shapes for leadering in my impression.A pair of eyes Jyong however have absolute being, however among them concealed have a thrombus, the eye bag is some puffiness, seem don't take a rest very generally.
Luo pair the secretary seemed to check to feel the vision that I trail and discover him, once the Hey Hey smile and open hands the top and bottom back and forth wiped on the face several bottom, and then rolled next ears, say to me:"Yesterday in the city point matter, we all through the night held a meeting and had some tired Tai, ashamed!"Say to point at the sofa says to me:"Sit for a while, we sit down to talk."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论