2012年11月15日星期四

google yours Variou

It is exactly to pass him, offer everyone's influence in the middle of controling."
Ma Yi of this department is indeed as expected outstanding, no wonder that elder brother Yu make me have to guard against to him:"Comfortable son, this matter adopted father knew, you not want to bring up again, to your father also not want to bring up, your eldest brother for this isn't good."
The Cao is blunt to nod:"I know.Take charge of Mr. Ma to also say eldest brother like this, he never express one silk to doubt."
I remembered for a while, these two years every time saw Cao Pi, he really doesn't seem to be before similar to I the horizontal Shu could not got use to, can that department Ma Yi is more badly many than him, see me each time, is still that that disregard doesn't smile of appearance, the this person city mansion will disguise too deeply and too, is a fierce opponent.Hum, do you stand Cao Pi?That makes us play by ear.
Cao blunt Ye Ye my dress Cape awaken from contemplate me, I smile to clap his small hand:"Trust, your eldest brother and department Ma Zhong strives for adopted father to be them not to know and can't tells your father, either."
The Cao is blunt light tone way:"Adopted father, I want to ask, you are the father's person, that was the enemy opponent of Sir and brother-in-law, BE?"
My in the mind a tight:"Comfortable son, at present and so.But you have to believe adopted father, I will definitely make your brother-in-law peaceful and return fluently, is used by your father.They are the close relatives of adopted father ah, will listen to what adopted father persuade!"
The Cao is blunt to sigh:"But, the adopted father, Sir and teacher's wife can also listen to yours?"
"Various Mr. Ge?Ha ha, comfortable son, although they also in the Jing state, isn't other people under the debt of strive for private big minister, the nature can't occupy.Even if they would not like to come out for your father's effect, the adopted father can also make them display artistic talent."I thoughted of studies hall of Luo sun very satisfiedly, Zhuge Liang past, certain ability the town live majority of people.
The Cao is blunt to looking at me with the very peculiar look in the eyes:"Does the adopted father originally still don't know?The Sir comes here more than three months, even I am what Sir takes to come over.He is similar to the brother-in-law, all that uncle Huang's under charge now."
Is a clear sky and throw my overhead to the big lightning flash, there is also no my current felling to be shocked:"What?How can and so?Isn't he the teacher who well is you in the Xiang sun?"
The Cao is blunt to sympathize with ground to looking at me very much:"Adopted father, you walk behind soon, the Sir took me home.Afterwards, Liu Huang Shu seeks to come, don't know that he said with Sir as well what, the Sir agreed to here.To the back of here, the Sir knows that the brother-in-law is your close elder brother, Be getting more happy."
He finishes saying, I all over feel chill, very sad, the painful felling is full of my whole body heart.See my complexion pale, the facial expression is stagnant, the Cao is blunt to get a fright, he tightly Ye wear my hand, slightly take a panic look in the eyes to look at me.I fierce 1 arouse to work properly awake come over, quickly hug him into bosom:"Be free, don't fear, the adopted father walks absolute being."
The Cao is blunt to stretch out small hand to daut on my face:"Adopted father, do you really worry a Sir?You just of the facial expression frighten a person so much."
I force I to smile:"What is blah?The adopted father suddenly thinks of a person, this person a little bit threatens to your father, and I want to hurry up to write a letter for your father and make him a little more careful.To, where did you just make reference to?Various Mr. Ge takes you to come lately wild?"
The Cao is after all blunt kid's disposition, listen to me so on saying, he loose tone:"BE ah, the Sir was in Liu Huang Shu's under charge.Adopted father, later if the father and Liu Huang Shus fought, they can't occupy?"
I am past to make easily a to smile:"Have you the adopted father at, who can't occupy, either."
The Cao blunt very proud of location nods:"That BE.Sir and brother-in-law together of time, and old speaking about adopted father, they all really admire you and say that you are a rare remarkable talent."
I also smiled:"That what do they together still talk?Bring up an aunt who calls Yun son?"
The Cao is blunt to put out strength to want to think:"Have no ah, I have never heard them to once say.Adopted father, this aunt is who ah?"
Has Zhuge Liang incredibly never brought up Zhao Yun to elder brother Yun?Is that he acts with dignity not openings, or be a kid not ask?Or, does he really don't put Zhao Yun Er in the mind?The in the mind is a burst of and mournful, a kind of missing felling, I this is how, care so his attention to me?Jilt a head, I embrace blunt Cao to go up the Ta:"Like, very late, you the took a rest, the adopted father also wants a whereabouts reason to order an affair.Comfortable son, don't think so many, believe me, good?"
The Cao blunt darling ground drills into bedding:"I believe you.Adopted father, the Sir is very good, the comfortable son doesn't miss he with father for the enemy."
I am happy:"You ah, will the so small study write to think for your father?If your father knows you concern so him, must be very happy.Comfortable son, in fact you weren't a child either, led again for two years, Be about to return to your father nearby, shoulding learn to share some responsibilities for your father.From now on, you aren't going to think that you can not do it or don't can make of business, those matters have adopted father at.You want to with concentration study the whole knowledge and wait you to return Luo sun, Mr. Hu's knowledge includes of you learned.Wait your year full 15 years old, will learn to work, understand?"
The Cao is a little bit blunt to nod:"The adopted father trusts, comfortable son understand."
Hurtle a sorting for the Cao hair, looking at him to shut eyes, I just lightly leave.Qin Yong still guards in the outside and see I come out, he is worried about the way:"How?Have an accident?"
I wry smile 1:"Can not remember clearly Chu, I am in mind very disorderly now.Qin Xiong, tomorrow you leave first Xiang sun, ask around there to have what action, or have what matter occurrence.Lead for two days, I go."
Qin Yong promised to go to, my a person stood under the moonlight quietly and tidied up own way of thinking.Then Zhuge Liang can be very strong and lie in his seeing the people whom anything can always see very far, belong to have much of farseeing most strongly.If I can really his mountain after procrastinating us to take down Jing state, let him go to Luo sun probably, can at present, he already mountain, the affair is getting more difficult to do, because he also belongs to recognize quasi- don't turn head of person.Hard speak of, all of us are of the same groups, can't give up as well as easily admit defeat to the ideal and the target's pursuings.See, I think that the way that use elusion back and forth avoids with his contest, being getting more impossible is afraid.Can't also completely listen to and believe his now at Liu Bei so much, as long as take down Liu Bei, he can also give up hope.Would not like to wait on to receive two lords, go to studies hall should nothing important problem.Toward moonlight I long one breath, relaxed oneself, my confidence for winning was still very big.

Chapter 207 a bolt from the blue(2)


Don't wait I to seek Zhuge Liang, he was first.When I got a notification, just just got up.Quickly put away oneself to come out to see him:"Ha ha, the bore clear elder brother comes very early, I still think useful lead rice to seek you!"
Zhuge Liang says with smile:"See son general dragon early in the morning, he says that you came back, I ran.How, walk so long,google, isn't the result so bad?"
I nod to smile:"This result is very big, I earned 1.Took the jade decoration of some Western Regions special products for the English in month, also to take the trifle of ordering the workout for a few old generation sons."
Zhuge Liang shakes head to smile:"You can really ascend heart, a don't pull, all thoughted of."
I also smile:"You don't encourage me, I can have no you say well.Once these things buy a heap of, then come back a cent, buy more point, there is for the everyone."
Zhuge Liang rushed toward Chi to smile:"Encouraging you is a , you poured to say honest words.Still need to thank you."
"The of is me, I a walked greater half to entrust all of the comfortable son to you for year.This kid is long of well, Gao Chu a ."
Zhuge Liang says with smile:"This my denying is my achievement, that is that your sister-in-law Ge is painful he.You came back, I put comfortable son leave for a day, today need not go to I am there.I walked and led noon, I was again."
Know perfectly well a way, he wants Liu Bei, I still asked out:"How so hasty, occupy?"
Zhuge Liang smiles:"Now don't seem to be formerly freedom."
My wry smile Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论