2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com s very seriously yo

Preparation of setting out, I thought for a while and still carefully asked:"Lord male, do I lead the way?"The Cao holds white my one eye:"Take a rest well, you ah!A person runs to the enemy's inside in the army camp and also dislike not enough?I this is to fight, do you follow to go and also want to add two wounds again?I don't need you come to Sa lime to help."I vomited a tongue:"Do not dare."All of them smiled.The Cao holds to say with smile:"How many do you say to don't dare?"I also smiled.
Looking at Cao to hold and walk, Guo Jia comes forward to ask a way:"Lord male, here how arrange?"I intentionally ask:"To ah, that Yuan Shao knows the food grass is burned, how to do meeting?Lord male, we can work well preparation."The Cao holds 1:"Pour is forgot here.You still keep tightly guarding a camp door, don't the gist, perhaps Yuan originally the beginning will attackstone an our army big camp."The short cut of Xun You:"Lord Mr. wants caution some.The black nest is apart from here far, near apart from the Yuan camp, you don't want to love a war, in case of Yuan Shao rise the battalion go to a support, can soon walk be."Guo Jia Yi smiles:"Originally the Yuan beginning can't send army black nest of, I anticipate a Yuan soldier will come to attackstone our big camps here, here just leave his army camp near."I in mind drink for three elder brothers colourful, he can really hold the mental state of the other party!Because elder brother Yu tells me, the Yuan Shao really don't support black nest, but come to attackstone a Cao camp.
The Cao held to want to think, the debt let the Dian Wei call Zhang Liao, and they come.After being many will arrive, the Cao holds a life too the history Ci order 3,000 soldier of ridings, prepare with advertise for;Zhang Liao of the life, Xu Chu Ge leads troops 5,000, black tomorrow evening sky after, ambush and outside in the camp door or so two sides, if the Yuan soldier strikes, rise but shot it;The life is happy to enter, sweet rather get a lion soldier with oneself 5000 people with Dian Wei to assault black nest;Cao purely and the Xun You is responsible for a big camp of everything adjust a degree.Being many will receive orders, each prepare.The Cao holds to want, or has a little not trust, return to body to come in:"You how many go first medium Mou?Son cloud, you also go to."I shake head:"Is very safe here, I can really have a little tired.To, suddenly think of, haven't I had a meal today!"Several individuals are all sighing, I the Song shrug does a strange kind.Guo Jia Heng's my one eye, from attend to hold to say to the Cao:"The lord is male trust go, here very safe, the Yuan Shao squared off with us more than three months, can chase how are we?"I try very hard to nod:"BE ah, the Yuan Shao is very stupid.He doesn't send a soldier then already, really send a soldier, that is to send a person for us, more safe here."
Send a person?The Cao holds them to looking at me with interrogative look.I Hey Hey the ground smile:"Lord Mr., I am to once say for you, the Yuan Shao is there in spite of the text Be martial to all like to pull to help to knot parties.This force inside, the Yan is good, the text is ugly is one parties, the Yuan Shao likes them most , unfortunately they have already raised;Zhang Han and Gao Lans are one parties, accurately say, Gao Lan is Zhang Han of heel fart insect.Zhang Han this person versed in literary and military arts, he and farmland plentiful what they walked is near, but and Guo Tu's etc. is self-contradict.When lord male burned black nest, Yuan Shao will definitely parties piece and Gao Lai strike against ours, when the time comes, you arrange of two elder brother their ambush together, Zhang Han necessarily backs.Zhang Han Yi backs, Guo Tu waits necessarily a lousy medicine under the ear of Yuan Shao, and this is special scenery in the Yuan house.If the Yuan Shao, like to listen to these provocation most , that Han is definitely the Shao receiving scolding, waiting Yuan make him come again, that Han is necessarily anti-,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.Hey Hey, I is in the piece, Gao in front ascended many eye dropses.Look at Gao and then specially envy two elder brothers.So, the lord is male ah, two member great commanders hey, don't the white don't want, the white wants who don't ?"
The Cao holds them to listen to this is funny hey, the Cao holds and then says with smile:"Son cloud ah, what affair arrived inside in the your mouth to have no 1 Be getting more serious.Gao Lan envies a text far?Like, I will these two people, four Qing pillars in the sky, die 2, come over two, I see this beginning how to have fun!Is male to reach, you notify a text if, let him prepare abode for piece and Gao Liang Ge according to the mansion of cheerful Ba.Hum, don't let son cloud participate this time."He is still deploring greatly.I Hey Hey a smile:"Do I just lazily give a lot of care!They aren't my elder brothers again."The Cao holds horizontal my one eye.I ignore him, to the way of Xun You:"If twos aren't enough, also need to prepare a big house hospital, if I didn't calculate wrong and also have one everyone the son be allowing all."
The Cao holds Hey Hey a smile:"Who?Who do you seek again to be an elder brother?"My sweat:"The lord is male ah, you think where go to?This everyone son the person has you the understanding of."The Cao held Leng:"Do I know?Who ah?"I satisfiedly smile:"Lord male, three elder brothers, you guess, the Yuan Shao ate to lost battle, will chase the wrath Sa of this at heart who body up?"They all shake head."The farmland is plentiful, farmland dollar Hao.", The Cao holds Zheng big eyes:", The farmland is plentiful will be anti- am here to me?Too good."My Pie mouth:"Lord male ah, will the farmland dollar Hao be a person like this?Is that he wants to come, now is unable to come."The Cao held to nod:"To ah, there is a news saying, he is made inside in the prison by the Yuan Shao.This Yuan is originally early."
I nod:"Is quite good, the farmland is plentiful because beseech Yuan Shao not to be sending army, being closed.If the Yuan Shao wins this time, his returning to will humiliate a farmland some kind of plentiful with prove own ability, the farmland plentiful life can protect;But he wants to hurt, necessarily will kill a farmland plentiful, because the Yuan Shao is abashed to see a farmland plentiful.So, I in advance made preparation, the waiter of life pharmacy early sneaked in a farmland plentiful home, I from allow all come before, make Qin Yong left for Ye city, silently take plentiful wife and children of farmland to go to all.I after preparing to wait a lord Mr. burned black nest go to Ye city in person, the decoration person's horse is halfway intercepting Yuan Shao parties go to kill people of emissary, leave it of hand, farmland the plentiful secret transfer under guard back to allow all.You see how?"
The Cao holds exultation:"Like, good.Make first to say again."Guo Jia noded:"It is also right.Think that necessarily this Hao can thoroughly understand to come over who to is a real wise ruler.Is this person to really have artistic talent!"I shake:"However, farmland dollar Hao right away for lord Mr. render service possibility also difficult, he inside loyalty the thought of the gentleman is very heavy.The lord is male, if he momentary half will the son still not decline, or keep under house arrest him first in all.I think that Yuan Shao die, he just can really render service for you."The Cao holds to nod a to smile:"I can wait."Guo Jia looking at me again, is worried that the ground asks:"Son cloud, the Ye city arrives to allow all, journey still far, you can have confidence to once deceive everywhere of pass?"I nod:"Three elder brothers trust be.My company's brigade has Yuan Shao kiss hair of make card, all without obstruction at any time, divide 2 to take a person to come out, there is absolutely no problem.As for the farmland is plentiful I, want ~only Ye city, everything does so much."They all noded.
I smile:"In fact, I still have to arrive a news in the black nest."The Cao held to sigh:"Son cloud ah, you are hungry not hungry ah, do I still wait to set out.What, you at a stretch say intact not good?"Guo Jia all of them smiled.Guo Jia makes fun:"Not just lord Mr. spoils of he is this appearance."My blunt his Pie mouth:"Lord Mr. spoils you most !Like, this is the last.The lord is male, I get news, the Yuan Shao teaches Ju to be prisoner and jailed in the jailbird debt of army camp.""The Ju teaches also ……" Cao's holding is astonishment first, immediately after cachinnation:"Ha ha, this beginning ah, this beginning, your failure is inevitable!."I looking at him that satisfiedly the appearance is also funny:"Originally, not my a person will be like a kid similar and insane of, lord Mr. is also ah!"The Cao holds white my one eye:"Really spoil you."
I Hey Hey the ground smile:"Stir you to smile!To, the lord is male, I tomorrow also walked, don't return here.That, lord Mr. won this battle, the Yuan Shao ran the time of road, afraid unexpectatively take Ju to teach.This Ju's teaching to take lock to have to run doesn't drop of, settling will is captured by you.The lord is male ah, if you held tight Ju to teach, or don't killed well.This person although violent-tempered order, the artistic talent is still good."The Cao holds to say with smile:"Can't, I just can't kill him.I am old with him, really caught him, would advise his well.His artistic talent can be stronger than you!"I just turned over cold stare and humed, stronger than me?Don't use for you, strong have again what use?See the appearance that my Pie wears a mouth, the 4 people cachinnation gets up.
I turned head sideways to want to think:"The lord is male, you don't be so happy.The Ju teaches an unlike farmland plentiful, his private's clan thoughts very seriously, you should understand his.Still have, his son the Ju Gu is a Han Dan to guard now will, you think, can he decline you? Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论