2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre own to wait continua

 In the room, the Yang Tian's more than once in mind imprecation left hand never be reckless.If the left hand is grasped this time, effort done by that oneself will come apart at the seam.At the same time, he is also worrying little Long Nyu's peace or chaos.Deep love then closes it to slice.Even if knowing perfectly welling little Long Nyu's real strenght is uncommon, can't occupy, but worry is like an air, omnipresent he is nearby.
But red red burning leader, the old man of this white beard , after Yang Tian asks a Kun sanded where, wased already silent for ten minutes.He cans not imitate a Buddha just and wake up with a start generally until the gun voice of outside stops.He slowly starts and walk to the Nuo pull before the body.Yang Tian doesn't obstruct as well, because he has absolute self-confidence to kill the other party by quickest speed under this distance.
"The Nuo pulls!"The old man lightly shouted an other party name, then a hand knife in the vision apprehensiving in the young girl knock dizzy she.Yang Tian slightly the feeling is surprised, calm down to wait continuation.
"I am a sand Kun!"Old man one word one say, the language is soon very slow, make Yang Tian still have some to respond to cannot compare with after finishing listenning to.
"What?You are a sand Kun!"Yang Tian finally peeped out shocked, "Ceng" of spring up from the position all of a sudden.He can not stop of peeped out a fantastic facial expression, live be like ate a fly generally difficult see.In fact, whichever person while hearing this answer, will be such.
Being praised as the red of the sand Kun group irreconcilable enemy red burning leader is incredibly a sand Kun!This is absolutely a fun, a matchless and disgusted fun.The facial expression of opposite old man, the but again is such serious and helpless!
"This is impossible!Red red burning with sand Kun the antinomy of the group although I isn't very clear,have at 1:00 me can affirm.They are the enemies of life and death, deathless endlessly."Yang Tian loudly way.Cai Ya's general once said, sand Kun group in the past ever massacre the red was red to once blaze half of person's horse, this just knot under almost race old grudge general antinomy.
"This has no in the world what is impossible!"The sand Kun sighs a , immediately after way:"I really sent a person to massacre red in those early years red burning, but don't massacre clean, but intentionally released half person horse."
"You are to say, are you intentional?"
"Is quite good!"The sand Kun starts to recall early times and unavoidably peep out one silk Ao idea."The gold of those early years triangle, situation far compare have to be confusion now.Although I have already completely controled a gold triangle, but below still have numerous big currents to want will I shot Kui.This not only has other drug groups, but also has among them I the schemes of inner part revolt of guy.And, the situation monopolizing too much will make my group become target of public criticism, though is already such that time, and I also have ability to continue to control everything.But I still keep wanting to develop an opponent that is good enough to match with me, by so doing, the others are then not ill at ease, even happy.Then I then can let the opponent that I develop exterminate I, be all sneering at in the owners and Ji Feng I, I declare that I am the leader of that organization again.You say that the effect like this isn't very astonishing, also very interesting?This huge sense of achievement that makes fun of owner, far compare the so-called real unification wants come of happy and, most important of BE, I like that someone fights with me.Too the situation of unification, make me feeling a kind of boring."
Train an enemy?Is a have already been placed in a monopoly, absolutely rule the man of position, incredibly want to train an enemy who can match with oneself?But this only because the situation like this is too boring!Yang Tian listenned to some to have no language, is also can not comprehend.
"Hence, I thoughted of a plan, an even I all feel a shocked plan by myself."Sand Kun face up of smile an idea more prosperous."The red is red burning is those early years the cripple soldier of the Kuomintang, although the numbers are few, but all valiant.But because just suit me fine so.Their numberses are few, easily control, also easily permeate.They are valiant, at the right moment can make to go smash into with me and suppress my appearance.So, that time, I am continuously to transport a weapon, material for them, let they are in short short two yearses, the real strenght flies to rise."
"Immediately after, I borrow from an opportunity, the red sending a person to once destroy completely half is red burning.Those are massacred of, in fact is the posterity that the all real Kuomintang destroys a department.But stay of, but is already my person's horse.However, for the sake of red red burning be unlikely to really become my private soldier, I remain at leave of reserved the posterity that parts of Kuomintangs destroy a soldier in the horse of ordinary people.Just, but their leaders are already my persons."The Kun sand sneers at.
"Then?You again is how return to here, then acted for the leader that you arrange?"Yang Tian asks a way.He really feels the madness and genius of Kun sand.He incredibly for making the gold of an opposite balance triangle situation, but don't hesitate cost huge time and wealth develop an enemy, though this enemy finally still kept becoming the thing in his bag.But is only such of energy and brains, then be not generally can compare.Yang Tian asks myself, if oneself was placed in that position at that time, he absolutely chose unification, not made flower Shao like this!
"The life being full of to fight is a real life!The absolute governance made me some to faint brains, with as for be betrayed into a jail.After, my adopted son, Cai Ya's extrication of that wolf sub- greed I.But I disappeared!Because I know, his purpose, his greed similar to you, it make people feel frightened and excited."The sand Kun hoped eye Yang Tian, immediately after way:"I found out red red blaze the leader in nowadays, he is the pawn that I develop all alone.Fortunately, he doesn't have other people's greed, to I am also very honest.Hence, is in clear and ordered pattern, I became under his help red red blaze the leader in nowadays."
"You after becoming leader for staging a comeback, so you sent person to dig preceding generation.Should say not is last the ancestors red Be red to blaze the grave of leader.Because there have a gold badge, and does this gold badge want that coming to is also a realization to arrange is good?!"Yang Tian calculates a way.
"You are very intelligent,beats by dre!"Peeping out one silk Yin in the sand Kun vision is obviously malicious, thought of what not quick affair."You since mentioned gold badge, that you should also know the business of those 300 ton golds.Surprisingly Cai Ya trusts thus to you, even the Mi like this is bitter to all tell you."
300 ton golds!Yang Tian's at heart is one Zhan.He in fact and really don't know this Mi smell, only from Luo's orchid that the secret of gold badge.Hear sand Kun put forward on one's own initiative now, the nature can not be calm.However he covers up very good, sand Kun again sink Be immersed to think of in, don't discover.
"In those early years I especially the idea left these treasures to hide, in fact for the sake of Cai Ya, hoped that I could help the real unification that he completes gold triangle after abdicating.Can only cherish, he is still not enough cool-headed, also emit into too much."Make reference to this, the sand Kun peeps out one silk derision."He clearly can wait me for more than 10 years, then can own endless wealth and go to a high position.It is it happened that him to like that he begins to rob.He betrayed me, that I then want to make him know to betray my taste."
"Only he or is superior in intelligence than you, you remained be found out by me!"Yang Tian laughs at a way.
"You are me with a variable of of his war, if want to talk about victory or defeat but still too early."Sand Kun self-confidence of on smiling, " you are a person who has greed, so I decide to scoop out that gold treasure to hide with you together."
"?Would you like to share with me?"Yang Tian declines to comment of on smiling, in the heart but is guessing the intention of this old fox.
"Be got by Cai Ya with it, arrive not equal to you I divide equally.Although this will make me unwilling, but is also helpless result."What Sha Kun says is very sincere, but Yang Tian's eyebrows is more wrinkly more tight.He completely can make little Long Nyu hypnotize Cai Ya, the set is all secrets.But Yang Tian at this time, had another viewpoint.The red is red burning can bring threat to Cai Ya's general up to now, in fact dint nature is can not small Qu.Oneself and Cai Yas cooperate, although clear noodles up is all oneself to take advantage of.But time is getting longer, from Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论