2012年10月23日星期二

www.headphones-fashion.com due sons on the mafi

I say with smile:"In your eyes, you are to advise me to seek after the good, you are saving me, pulls I turn head ……you were to the utmost own penny dint, hope to advise a bad person seek after the good ……but, in fact really such?"
"That returns ability how?"The master elder brother knits the brows.
"I calculate with you a simple of debt."I sigh:"I take the street area of neighborhood to do example."I shut eyes to think meeting son, then slowly way:"Before I control a big turn, at the earliest stage this site is belonged to China to help, China helps many people, was the sons of this street area at that time, although is also all some mixed vestige street up of bludger ……this street up, there is a restaurant, the street still had a night club, those were the places of young man amusement, every evening, where someone sold head-shaking pill, sold K powder, even in addition to these light drugs, even would have ice poison, white powder etc.!!Afterwards ……the site here was rent away by the Vietnamese, the Vietnamese occupies the time here, I hear the protection fee that they spreads to the company of this street is very heavy, China and originally helps of 2 times, also have is the night club of street, was been strong by the Vietnamese to buy to, I hear original of the owner, start doing not promise a Vietnamese, be afterwards interrupted a leg as a result, the home is mailed a bullet, frighten afterwards alienated bar with low price, dragged along a house to take and run away ……if he doesn't do so, perhaps and early have no life!"

Chapter 88 【close my bird matter!】



"What do you exactly mean to say?"
"Do not become nervous, also have!"I am in no hurry to continue way:"Still have ……the street of behind, be apart from here not far, I hear there is originally meat field ……H'm, the master elder brother is morally upright, the nature can't go that kind of place of.I tell you, meat field be**place, according to I know of, this kind of port city in Vancouver, have annually many persons who smuggle ascend shore here, but as for those people that smuggle to come, at does Canada so easily keep on mixing?The young girl of those insides, have is many all smuggle come of, they can rush out to sell!This also even if, from time immemorial, prostitute this kind of profession has never ruptured.But I know, when the Vietnamese controls those, but they is force those minorities girls who smuggle to come out to do this kind of plot, beat and scold, threaten intimidation, establish a bunco to fool them to take the drug, then force them to come out to sell the body to raise a poison property after waiting they to become addicted, even the dosage is fond of crafty, various meanses all pile up one after another!"
"Hey!You say what these dirty affairs do with me!"The canthus muscle of master elder brother jumps indiscriminately, looking at me and dips down a face:"These don't all not are the dirty plot that your these residue sons on the mafia do out!!"
"Master elder brother, you are getting wronger!"Seeing him is finally last, I suddenly one mouthful the parlance that denied him:"Even if is black to help, is also have different!"
Immediately I positive color way:"Ever since I took over a big turn ……H'm, I really don't dare and say that I is a good person, it also isn't likely to let the just to get along brothers of so following me more of my under charge all from now on worship Buddha and chant Buddhist scripture, all returns to decent life and is a good person ……but at least.I have already descended to order strictly now, every I ground under charge, our person of big turn, can not touch drug business!!You also know.Take the drug to let how much person family ruined,www.headphones-fashion.com, I let greatly fence in descend from now on don't do drug business, although money was little to earn a lot, at least conscience top but Anne many.Still have, formerly there are black 19ses in Vancouver help!These are black to battle out site for mutual, beat to kill, gun battle, turf war, you beat me, I beat you.Is clear annually inside Anne inside, don't know to have how much bloody!!Hum, say sentence not good to listen words.Don't know how much person was packed into hemp sack to throw in to feed fish in ocean!Don't know to have as well how much person family ruined!Really, those are black to help member, probably you think is badly, die also is to deserve it, but they are also persons.The many people also has the wife the kid and has the parents the father and mother and died 1.The meeting all bring endless pain and sufferings and disaster for a families, this always right."
The master elder brother has been stunned speechless, not from get and then order to nod.
I am tiny tiny on smiling, continue way:"Controled a big turn by one's own, I integrated the whole Vancouver of black help, master elder brother, you have eyes to see, there is ear listenning to ……at least in these days, can say by news on the television where where have again what street gun battle?Large-scale turf war.Blood Dou, black help of the beating of kill ……whether ratio formerly little a lot of?I not dare to say have no, but at least ratio formerly without 80%!This doesn't know to let without 80% how much person be free from to die!Still have is those ……be engaged in black help an activity, Huang Du Du is being inevitable will do, I didn't touch a drug now, but those**place, in the site that I control, always still certain, frankly speaking, my current site inside, also controled some night clubs, or is the type of the meat field ground place …… I can tell you, at least I can't be like a Vietnamese so, coerce a woman of good family to thoroughly go out to sell meat with the drug!Can't use that kind of, either three over of the skill go**somebody else, fan traitor house, or use intimidation, extort etc. means to force good family girl into prostitution.I admit that I ain't a good person, just in my eyes, this world be such, if not that I forced somebody else's ground to go.As for those women who would like to come out to sell, circumstance is how, I am so many beyond the power to care.Their someone is probably forced to living, have of person probably for making money, have of person probably just because is lazy, naturally mean ……various circumstances all have, but if not that I participate in ground, the other people would like to deprave, I am also so many beyond the power to care.But, this always does that kind of than me deceit male Ba female, force good family girl into prostitution to want strong a hundredfold?"
Master elder brother drive I of this some kind of"slanting reason"s' choking once in a very long while could not say words, he keeps lookinging at my along while, just finally and unwillingly humed a , but still keep defying spirit, take a gird way:"Say so to come, have you on the contrary already done a good matter?!"
"I didn't say so."I shake head, still in all seriousness way:"Master elder brother, I know that I don't am regarded as a good person, I never think that I is a good person.But I before once said, black help this kind of thing, always is all impossible extirpation!Now that this kind of thing always want existence ground and so want to attain the best degree ……at most most, also can be to limit it, let its harm be as low as as far as possible minimum ……but want to completely don't endanger, I once said, that is impossible."
I stood and slowly walked to the master elder brother's in front, respectfullly polite respectfully bend from the waist to bow, then lift body to looking at him:"Master elder brother, I know that you is me well, my heart is very touched, I know although you is very angry to me,be also not willing to give me up, you are to want to pull me to turn head, to concern me, this is the personal relationship that you don't forget our teacher brothers ……I am to don't know somehow of person, don't I how could understand your good intentions?But, in your eyes, you think as long as can be strong line of to order me to withdraw black help, be saved me, be let this is in the world without one black help a ground of bad person ……but I want to tell you ……if had no me ……"I deeply absorbed tone, raised finger to wear an outside and sank a track:"Had no what I descended not to make the order of drug business, so in less than a month, the person of big turn starts to re- do drug business for the meeting!Have no me small five elder brother matter this name at top town wear press, make those others black to help not to dare to move ……Hey Hey, want ~only I have no, underneath immediately will disorderly!Will resume formerly so, a city is more than ten to is black to help, three day a small dozen, once five days greatly make, gun battle turf war of the bloody affairs will re- come back!!Have no me and manage situation, those inside, probably have some girls who originally would not like to come out and sell the body, under various means with dirty baseness, against will take off oneself lichen obedience matter that kind of mean and dirty plot ……master elder brother, circumstances like this.You are to feel'save' does my such a person escape from a mafia, is worth?Or unworthy?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论