2012年10月29日星期一

cheap beats by dre iscriminately everyw

Move.Chen Qi sees my performance to start a strength more, not from flustered and frustrated, repeatedly weigh to knock a table way:"You are little to pack with me strange.I say with you, this time I saved to settle you, you are to want to die to don't want to die."I hurriedly stop being hostage and pull out handkerchief to throw a part and send out a clear infant interjection way:"Not, I want to die."
Finally, I succeeded.Chen Qi the seeming have already gone crazy for spirit and stretch hand a waist to take out a gun.I see power far from good, immediately a side rolls and hides table underneath, she is in the top connect open six guns, use the glass to the insulation and beat smash, the glass residue flies indiscriminately everywhere.Shouting loudly in my heart is far from good, ten thousand ten thousand have never thought Chen Qi incredibly will be vulgar to use force of situation, wish:"Order cannon again."
Chen Qi finally comes to a stop at this time and paused for breath useful dint Chuai Chuai table bottom, call a way:"You come out for me!"
"I just don't come out!"I loudly call a way:"Your elder brother wants to tell to die me, you have to kill me.Or so is dead, I hid to starve to calculate here."
Chen Qi breathed heavily a burst of spirit again, finally pressed the flame of flaming combustion in heart and said:"I don't beat you and come out quickly."
"I with what believe you?"I clamor.
Chen Qi is affirmative have already annoyed for me careless.I see the advantage that she purely excite a sex talented person, completely didn't inherit her father to deeply strive for forethought.She incredibly threw gun to come in and said:"You see, I had no weapon now, can come out?"I stretch hand to pick up to come over one Dian, know there is still one hair bullet in the Tang, then stand up present arms to take aim at her.Chen Qi sneers at, the cartridge clip in the blunt my satisfied hand, say:"Idiocy, the bullet beat light."I am extreme to despise ground to looking at her, descended down the bullet in the Tang to her to see for a while, and then packed into, the violence looks finished dew ground to present arms to aim at her.
Chen Qi facial expression hair white, wrinkle up eyebrows to shut eyes to wait dead.This is the military character however is hard, or say that the pistol weapon is used too littlely, the embodiment of lack of experience.As an arms fancier, I completely have reason's despising don't make the weapon condition in the clear I's hand of she.Can she is like this very beautiful, I saw 12 eyes, incredibly not the consciousness see the absolute being of walking.Is simply to throw the gun to the part, without extra trouble flank the surveillance on the wall stretched forward to pull out and pressed near to aim at Chen Qi to take.There supervising and controling room should already discover this place of condition, however the guard is rushed through to also have 12 minutes, I clap to satisfy first.
Chen Qi's shape is very interesting, probably at imagine I open fire to explode her appearance of head, a burst of battlefield shows to endure pain silently a form.My along while didn't do to her what, didn't talk again, she not from feel strange, ask:"How do you want?"I simply answer:"Do you open to see to see not to know?"
Result, Chen Qi opened eyes to see a scene that pass through see much of-a trivial male take camera(camera) extremity to trivially clap her.This kind of matter she meets maximum amount and let each time her fury ten thousand Zhangs(is opposite to come to say, the ferrari is tolerant to the person who steals to clap her, basic be a somebody else nonexistent), will make a very bad response.She immediately start to copy me and cast away the pistol of the part and used a butt end to ruthlessly hurtle my head to dig 23 times and knocked down me in the ground.The spirit shouts that the ground scolded two abnormal conditions and turned round to greatly mark time to leave.I suddenly call a way:"Stop."
She stopped down, the head didn't return as well and coldly asked:"Did you what rubbish mean to say?"
I touch head, O.K. didn't tee off blood for her, just the ache is unbearable, teed off two packs.Be crumpling wound and asking:"How is your staff's regiment?We should under the opponent of dead and injured be responsible for?"
Chen Qi is silent a short while, say:"All of them died and only had me and one part the original military officer of Er method escaped out."
"I died two under charges will serve prison term, but you under charge death ray, but can also receive my position, this is too unfair?"I ask a way.
Chen Qi has already completely calmed down at this time, the tone also resumes first iciness.She says quietly:"This world originally there is no equity to be talked, the force of the fair demand extremity of broad sense to promise.Only real strenght can prove everything, can own right to speak.I behind have my elder brother, my father, while you behind have me, these everyone's hearts know that the belly is clear.You can trust, although you are thus rude to me, I still can promise that you can't occupy.Just, you must listen to by that time I order."
"I wait and see, really want to see how your energy is."I ha ha say with smile.
The military law detention house met a room disaster to cause a chain of circuits breaking down.At this time chaos and disturbances of war, the noons all can not find electrician to fix all of a sudden.The bureau chief thoughted of me and ascended Jian to visit me in person.I just give lock up, there are no a pair of ruleses, the soldier title still reserves and compare his Class Gao De Duo, so he still requests me to help to maintain very politely.I start beginning behind from the supper, until just have all of the electric circuit fixed at 1:00 A.M..They give for making me fix thing key all I, I run to supervise and control room to see record mutually today.The equipments that supervises and controls room doesn't depend on and take effective.Chen Qi claps for me looks Chuo more, magnificent(this seem a description mankind's object not of), I more see more feel enjoy to please the eye, then a few more outstanding lenses settle the space come down and print to collect with the photograph paper.
The picture processing takes a lot of time very much, I was too long don't make, the research spends many time again.When the whole lane was over, almost it is dawn, I just returned to a prison sleeping.Who know to is really troublesome, in early morning again come to visit!I how answer ground to walk out, shut an eye to sit before window, the head pours a moan way on the table:"Whoareyou?I\'mblind …"but hear cold to worry of voice:"You are unimportant."
She how came again, don't dislike as well vexed, I still need to go to bed!I open hard once the eye see, incredibly Guo Guang also at, he indignantly calls a way:"Did they beat up you?You tell them right away!"I make great effort"hi" a , and then shut worthy of a look say:"Have no this time a matter, didn't touch a computer for a long time.Fixed engine room for them last night, without extra trouble play all night, just sleep.You in the afternoon come very not good ……"
Seemed to hear two people's head hitting the voice of glass window?The little Yin thief asks:"I listenned to cold to probably say your circumstance and ignored you before is what kind of person, now is what kind of person, you still recognized us are these old friends not?"I moan way:"Trust, I didn't forget you.You still my best friend, just probably will not like my person like this now."Is cold to hurriedly say:"Can't of can't of, let's not say this first."
The little Yin thief wears in western dress and leather shoes, the person the mold dog kind ground affects a show over there.I still shut to fix attention on to ask:"Are those people of Yang Lan all not very good?"The little Yin thief says:"All good-, now doesn't talk this.I is the imperial envoy that the ferrari appoints especially, help you to beat this lawsuit.She told me a lot of trade secrets, we started studying a circumstance now and estimated that the problem isn't big."I hum a way:"Want you to have a lawsuit for me, only afraid you the Yin smile on the hearing, we how can ending?"Is cold also ah 1, say:"Yes, so not so good."Small Yin thief swear way:"Can't."I say:"Do not believe."He again swear way:" Can't."I send present in return a way again:"Do not believe."The chicken lays egg, the egg livinged a chicken N return, cold advised us to open, say:"Think a way quickly, don't commit tomfoolery."
Guo only feels for the first time that I commit tomfoolery stiller strong than his power, whole the whole headgear, prepare to battle with all strength, say:"They tell you two criminal chargeses, it is a capital crime to flee before the battle starts among them.Your under charge dies or injures of the matter, in fact the problem isn't big.Have you already fled before the battle starts?This is the key."I quickly nod to say:"Have, really have,cheap beats by dre, really have!"The very cold forehead again crashes into glass up, crumple while calling way:"That is to withdraw, where is escape?"I interrogation way:"That everyone says I what didn't do and then run road, how don't you help a chamber for me?"Is cold to repeatedly stamp foot a way:"You be really of, not be making!Can not remember clearly Chu to everyone, their emotion is very all too agitated, said to don't believe as well."I heavily hum a way:"That do you say clearly again to Chen Tian Fu?He is basically Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论