2013年1月20日星期日

Flip Flops Singapore ood you my house's

At the face, I still went to.After arriving, she invites me to dance not to say on her own initiative, whenever pass by from your in front, she always wants with me and sticks together and seem to intentionally make you see.Want, a noodles affectation that woman is a husband is as warm and affectionate as the other people's man, her purpose is what, is not want to arouse an envying of husband.Furthermore, today's business is also very suspicious, she made a phone call for me right after I once had supper and said that she went to hospital, I came right away to see her.I told her at that time, visit a patient in the evening not lucky, you guess her how say?She says that she doesn't avoid as taboo.In the sickroom, she again is ask me her face whether takes place what change, again is make me see she whether get a fever-, so, I doubt, you of was certain to take place what.Exactly took place what, only you know it in heart by yourselves.My a tour bureau chief takes charge of to travel so more company, beautiful Ms. guide rounds do I turn me to still hide to cannot compare with, how can-"
Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Jia says isn't only sincere, but also polite to have stanza, high cold also listen to cautiously, and with deliberation carried on built-up percolation of his words in the brain.He suddenly realized mistake what, say to Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Jia:"Probably is that I misunderstood you, my house's Huang Shan isn't that kind of people."
Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Jia sees his/her own defense since effect, ha ha on smiling, say:"She isn't that kind of people, but pretended to do that kind of the people's action, obviously here have no silver 302.Turn over to think, she does like this, must because of you.If problem is on you, I advise you or with her communicate for a while, in case the misunderstanding gets stripe again.Anyway I am to pick heart to pick lung, see how you think."Livelong collar of dress Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Jia finishes saying, turns round to come out turf-grass.
Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Jia walked, Gao trembled with fear the shadow of inside to also disappear greater half.He no longer doubts between Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Jia and Huang Shan of ambiguity, but, teach him in this way to Huang Shan heart still is unwilling.
Being high cold to tap may glue in the dust on the body, after adjusting emotion to greatly tread to walk to hospitalization department.He wants to ask Huang Shan, why want to adopt the way of this kind of performance to torment himself/herself, she like this does actually intentions where.
Walk to sickroom doorway, high cold suddenly changed idea.If he queries Huang Shan, Huang Shan very likely not tells the truth, and also crows over one's success.Since it is so, need not its person's way still cures its person's body, oneself also gives Huang Shan Yan a drama and see she how ending.
Gao Han Hei the face push away a door and stood on the sickbed after getting to sickroom and stared Huang Shan Yi words didn't say.
Huang Shan looking at tall cold, be like to have no a matter a person ask a way:"He walked, in fact also nothing important, I am to like to talk with him.He allowed a promise to lead before, if having an opportunity was mature, he would be free to the opportunity that I provide a tour.You don't know that bureau chief Li's knowledge can enrich and listenned to he talk and be like to listen to a sky, book is 1 kind to seldom enjoy-, you didn't fight?"
Fruit not it however, saw Gao Han Hei a face, Huang Shan Kan equanimity, in fact the heart dissimulation don't live a burst of rejoice with wild joy, and write a part in raptures at face up.Is high cold, want you is how treat mine, I also make you taste wife's in the mind to pack the other people's taste.
Huang Shan's small cheap trick which can can cheat high cold.Is very quick and then got into a role, he sighed an one breath and said:"Miserably."
"What miserably?"Huang Shan Wen's way.
"I make moves too heavy, he face up bloom, is curing in the out-patient service.However is also good, he admitted everything.He says this kind of matter to can not blame him, the key is that your this aspect is wrong.All blame me, didn't take good care of you before, make you be getting more frightened.You convalesce well, I walked first, I wanted to return to introspect well and see me actually can also walk with you how far."
Is high cold to slowly turn round, and slowly move a step after turning round, see the facial expression seeming to be subjected to strong incitement.
Huang Shan's hasing never thought a meeting is result like this and have a kind of move is failed own feet are since the rock of felling.See high cold to really need to leave, anxiously shout a way:"Is high cold, you don't want to walk."
"Your in the mind has been already been different from, what do I still leave stem?I know that is that I make mistake previously, you make reprisals me at after, I don't hate you, hate to hate myself."The door of Gao Han La, a feet have already exceeded outside in the door.
Huang Shan this under can be urgently bad, say at once:"Affair be not you imagine of so."
Gao Han Hui is overdo to come, wrinkly the eyebrows looking at Huang Shan, the doubt ground asks a way:"He didn't say honest words, is that he is active."
"You come over, I cautiously say to let you listen to."The Huang Shan get excited ground says.
Was high cold to once turn round again, walked to the bedside, say:"That I listen to again, seeing you can also weave again what story."
Huang Shan Cheng even sit, say:"Affair really be not you imagine of so, problem really at me, however I and he of is true of what don't also take place.I am on the wedding and he set almost, be intentionally want to annoy you.Today's business doesn't blame him as well, is what I intentionally arrange.I see you outside the door, make him return to my quantity body temperature-, don't say, I like this didn't just because of you."
"What's the matter with me?"It is high cold to shockedly ask a way.
"In the afternoon you clearly and beard rain Wei together, I shout you, you ignore me, so I just play this drama."
"I in the afternoon always in the office, how can in the hospital.You just said what, is beard rain Wei also going to hospital?"
"BE, I saw her.On the turf-grass in the afternoon, I and protect especially the young lady takes a sunbathe on the turf-grass and suddenly discovers you and she together, I shout you, result you carry beard rain Wei to walk."
"The matter that didn't copy, don't blind plait.You or say your business clear, he recruited, do you still want to continue to conceal?"
Is high cold to bite at today's business not to loosen a mouth, can be urgently bad Huang Shan.She knows again how explained to all can not remember clearly, the tears brushed ground to flow down.Is high cold preemptive, Huang Shan Bi to dead angle, force Huang Shan's tears.
Sympathizing with the woman is the man's disposition,google, high cold really want to comfort Huang Shan, but he can not comfort.He wants to clench Huang Shan, this false plait, if have warfare occurrence again, he will a little bit make an effort, then force Huang Shan Fan.
The different feeling doesn't mean high cold is heartless.He bends the body, wipes Huang Shan's tears and says:"Acknowledge wrong and then change still my good wife, the business in past is getting noer postmortems, I want to know, you why do beauty surgical operation at enmity with also I amount of company."
Was high cold to change a direction, but still another time led the topic to Huang Shan Shen up.The yellow Shan temporarily also cans not remembers clearly a relationship with Li Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Jia's and has to answer Gao Han Shuo:"Somebody else not is want to give you a surprise.You see, I the freckle of one face, the body also with each passing day grows fat, the waistline is like a beer bucket, and my all feeling difficult by myself is feeling.The female is F for Yue permit, I want to try to please you, you are anti- to pour not to appreciate favors given, also make so mostly and not."
Is high cold originally don't believe Huang Shan Hui Xiu almond wall, and then listenned to her explanation, forbade not to live to start to examine Huang Shan's face,cnn.
Compared with the past, Huang Shan's face really white many, only still take postoperative abnormal state.Huang Shan Jian, Gao Han Ding, her face, uncover a quilt, say:"You measure my waistline, I lost a lot now.Your man has no one good thing, be like a slender waist thin leg of, I am getting slender now, the freckle on the face also has no and sees you hereafter and still spends heart not."
Is high cold to stretch out two hands, really measured Huang Shan's slender waist, say:"Your over sensitive,Facebook, I have never abandonned you.I not only hope you outward appearance beauty, even hope that your heart world is full of sunlight."
"My in the mind is original very sunlight, your heart just dark."Huang Shan Xiao answer criticism Gao Han Shuo.
Although 2 people return heart to save misunderstanding, because of each have been already worried, a burst of whisper after, imitate a Buddha and become reconciled.Is high cold to see form, already many at 10:00.Huang Shan Pa is tall cold to leave, say:"You still intend to walk."
"Do not walk, the tonight accompanies you at the hospital Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论