2012年12月10日星期一

cnn current attractive

, Not very pleasing!
At noon eat nextly roast mutton have been already digested, my belly purr get up, I prepare descend eat some thing.Open a shoulder bag, turn over out underclothing and a pair of jeans in a black, I wear like, see thus of attire probably can't tie an eye too much, I don't want to make nether people remember was dressed in down this street last night blue and white tied sport of eye to pack to fight of the big boy.
Walk to open door is about to go out, but see an arethusa to come over here, she is tiny to me to say with smile:"Elder brother Wei, the good elder brother ask you to go to 1."I cold way:"Execuse me, you tell a good elder brother, I to his shampoo a store uninterested!"
I nearby once walked from she, her heel at my after death say:"Elder brother Wei isn't that meaning, he wants to invite you to drink and thanks you to make moves to mutually save last night!"I walk to say toward down stairs:"There is wound on his body, drink not good, I still occupy ……" I left an arethusa hotel in quick time.
My Diao wears cigarette, the hands are put the trousers Dou of jeans in, at will stroll down the ghost street, have a liking for here the whole peaces, but see don't lack rascal to attire in the crowd of, know, this see peace of back don't know to conceal how much filth of plot,Facebook!
Imperceptibly I unexpectedly walk out very far and walk to another exit of ghost street.The outside is one river, not too breadth, but the water current breathes heavily urgently.Some old people take a stroll in the river bank and also have a few light females on the bench of the river bank beside if is unmannedly very much in love.
The felling of in love is really good, but can oneself also find back in love with memory?The world of thing desire crosscurrent, attractive woman already numbness my nerve, the desire becomes fast food, that kind of everlasting of feeling, gradually cool in my brain ……
I arrive at the railing of river bank front and lie prone on the railing to hope muddy river water Hua Hua ground of Hun to flow to drip, the in the mind a burst of battlefield tores a pain.I every where see, the brook is in front not a reel that is blue to sway son with the breeze in the distance, bright there the street light is a Mosslom people's hotel.
I along the brook once walked a small bridge, arrived at this chophouse.Is very clean in house, the guests are also few.I sought the position that depends a window to sit down and wore a small white hat on the owner head, coming over to wipe this my in front the very clean table's top said already:"This little[one] person of elder brother?Eat what?"
I say:"Beef, you the best beef come to 1 dish and come to a pot of belly that is spicy to brush hair again, mix one dish olio and come to two bottles of beers here!"The owner says:"Good Mao!The little elder brother slightly waits good!"
I take out smoke to put in the table's top and ordered 1 to take out, a stewardess comes over to pour one cup tea and drinks for me.I looking at the brook out of the window and ask that attendant:"What does this brook call?""Forget to return river!"The attendant answers a way.





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings the miss that chapter 30 shampooes building
Renew time:2010-12-114:46:28 chapter word numbers:2517


Chapter 30 shampooes the miss of building (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, please throw your monthly ticket to my new book 《is black to help 》 , as long as the monthly ticket of《is black to help 》 rose, this place add more!Thank!!!The recommendation chain that has 《is black to help 》 under 《black gun 》 book page answers.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Forget to return river?!My at heart a tight,google, settle settle the ground hope a window outside.Very quick my dishes to go with wine comes up, I a cup immediately after one drink beer and keep receiving attendant top wine.I get drunk and lie prone drowsy on the table.
Until the bar closes, I be called by the owner come to, my head is very painful.The owner says:"Sir, you drink many, live where, do I call a for-rent car for you?"I shake and weakly say:"Cover up a list ……"
I flutter to come out bar and step by step and difficultly walk to forget to return river front, lie prone on the railing to wildly don't already vomit!The icy cold night breeze once blows, I wide awake many, until didn't what things can vomit any further, I just hobble ground to walk the arethusa hotel of returning the ghost street.
The green lentil eye is facing a door to beat nap, he sees I come in, surprised way:"Elder brother Wei how was this ?That agreeable son, come out quickly, elder brother Wei drinks many, hand him up!"
I put a hand, but could not say words.The agreeable son is covered with clothes from flank a guest room come out, the Chan hands me soft block of body, chase I arrive upstairs, open door, my a head of falls down on the big bed and loses all consciousness ……
This greatly inebriates, I have been lying pour the second day noon, my cellular phone has been being calling, I pick up and weakly say:"Feed, which?"
Wear small strong ask a way in the cellular phone:"Four elder brothers, you Zha ground?You are all right?"I smile to say:"Be free, I am all right, drank Gao at Ma Chang yesterday, just waked up, you said, and I listenned to."
Wear small strong say:"Stocktaking stock, short 200, long of 200, and eight petals play 100, four elder brothers, are you really free?"I smile to say:"Is a headache of severe, Ma Jiao's daughter is badly too red, came back my another people to drink more than ten bottle beers, was free now, I knew, you so, short 50, long of 20, go together with the good accessories(bullet) packs and wait my instruction hair goods, this place the information is tight, let Zhang Feng transport under guard in person, like, wait my telephone!"
Wear small strong pass a telephone, I struggle to climb, ran to the bathroom to flush 1 and wore good dress trousers to come out room.Run into an arethusa in the down stairs, she the gauze on the head have already been missing, I say with smile:"The elder sister of the arethusa, your wound is very good to is quick!"
The arethusa says:"Elder brother Wei don't say me, your Zha returns to matter,cnn, I went to your room quite a few trip, one house wine spirit, you always the obfuscation don't come to, felt Zha kind now?"
I touch head to say:"Drinking is too many, now is a headache, I drink sheep soup in front, ha ha, Be free!"The arethusa heel after death says at me:"The good elder brother seeks you to shout, you had a meal to go to a , his wound was infected, inconvenient come out, not very good?"
I say:"Like, I drank sheep soup to see him in the past!"I walk into opposite sheep soup building, drank two major bowl of sheep miscellaneous soup, ate four baked wheat cakes, feel spirit like many.I come out and feel the hot sun in noon day, along the dilapidated alley arrives at the building of shampooing of good elder brother.
The front side that shampooes building facing the street of the wall is one whole piece of big glass window, inside depend the window sit two wear hardly draw heavy makeup of miss, they see I walk, have the sexy miss that being dressed in to cover don't live bottom short skirt to push door right away, the wave says with smile:"Handsome boy, comes in to play meeting son, I protect you comfortable!"Say and then walk to me nearby, meanly stretch hand to touch the position of my jeans zipper.
I a push away her to say:"Go to your mama of, I to seek a good elder brother!"I push door into, that miss after death calls a way at me:"Mental derangement!The good elder brother can't see yours, who are you ?"
The inside isn't big, have two the chair that the haircut is used, once a cloth screen lift, small Wei from in come out, she same clothes bare, see my surprise way:"Elder brother Wei!You came!"
I smile to say:"Small Wei how are you, does the good elder brother shout?"The small Wei says:"Follow me!"I turn head to see those two misses to say:"Ha ha, I really come to seek a good elder brother."Going out to pull my miss to stare is big eyes way:"You are elder brother Wei!Mao, very cool!"
I follow small Wei to walk into cloth screen, the inside is a dusk small hallway, all of both sideses are the small wood door of a s, I wish, this is the cannon building?
Once wore small hallway, behind have a wood door, the small Wei shouted a way in front of the door:"Good elder brother, elder brother Wei came!"The wood door opened, a man of bare to the waist tattoo was come out and up and down conjectured me to say:"Are you elder brother Wei?Just come in!"
The small Wei is blunt me to put to say:"Go to, good elder brother at in."I walk into, the man of tattoo also follows, and the anti- hand closed the wood door.The inside is very dusk, a smell that is difficult to smell.
A table is a bed, good elder brother's half lies half to depend on the bed and all ties up bandage on arm and thigh.Simple and crude Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论